RCFL Recruitment 2019: RCFL Operator Trainee Recruitment Online Form 2019 Notification Out for 50 vacant posts. Get Rashtriya Chemical & Fertilizers Jobs Online Application for various posts. Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited is offering a great opportunity to grab a Government job in the organization. RCFL has advertised a notification on their official portal which invites the eligible candidates from all over India to join RCFL as an operator trainee. Interested applicants may apply for this wonderful chance through the official website of RCFL @http://rcfltd.com. All willing aspirants will be able to apply from 25th March 2019.
But this is strictly advised to all the appliers, before applying to this recruitment of RCFL, they must read this page completely and carefully. The page has lot of concerning details of RCFL Recruitment 2019 like applying procedure, eligibility criteria, selection process, age limits, fee details, and other required skills. We here also provide some useful direct links about applying online, official notification for the comfort of the candidates. Keep reading the article to know further details about RCFL Recruitment 2019.
RCFL Operator Trainee Recruitment 2019– Education Qualification
- Full time & regular B.Sc (Chemistry) degree with physics as one of the subjects during any of the 3 years course with aggregate 55% marks. OR Full time & regular three-year diploma in chemical engineering/ Technology with 55% marks in the aggregate way.
- Candidates may also refer to the official advertisement for more detailed education qualification.
Age Limits: Candidates should not exceed by 27 years i.e. maximum age will be 27 years. Appliers who are of 27 years or less than 27 years are eligible to apply for RCFL Recruitment 2019.
RCFL Operator Trainee Bharti 2019 – Vacancy details
|Category||Number of vacancies|
Salary for RFCL Operator Trainee Jobs:
All final selected candidates who will get their respective post will get Rs. 9300/- to 28,430/- per month as their salary.
Application fee details:
- General/ OBC: 500/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-S/ PWD: Nil (Exempted)
Rashtriya Chemical & Fertilizers Ltd. Recruitment 2019 – Selection Method
The selection of the candidates will be through the below mentioned steps:
- Written/ Online Test
- Trade Test
- Pre-Employment Medical Test
RCFL Operator Trainee Recruitment Online Form 2019:
How to Apply for RCFL (Operator Trainee) Recruitment 2019: Before registering the application on the websites, we here informed all the candidature that they should possess the following documents:
- Photo – Image should not exceed 50 KB and not less than 20 KB.
- Signature – image of sign should be in the jpg/jpeg format and should not exceed 20 KB and not less than 10 KB.
- Provision to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- plus bank processing charges for General/ OBC candidates. The fee will be paid through Internet Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card only.
Instructions for How to register for RCFL Recruitment 2019:
- Initially, log on to the official website of Rashtriya Chemical & Fertilizers Ltd. @www.rcfltd.com.
- From the home page, go to “HR” section and thereafter “Recruitment” section for online application.
- Choose the desired link from there and hit on it.
- Read the complete notification and click on “Apply online” link given there.
- Fill the registration form by providing appropriate information.
- After successful filling of registration form, a unique “Application ID” and “Password” will be generated and sent to the registered E-mail ID.
- Login with the same Application ID and password and complete the application form.
- Upload the desired documents of the same size as described above.
- Candidates belonging to General/ OBC category will have to pay their application fee.
- After performing all above action, all aspirants are guided to preview the application form before final submission.
- In the end, hit on “Submit” button for final submission and take a hard copy of the application form for future concerns.
Useful Links – RCFL Operator Trainee Recruitment Online Form 2019:
|Download official notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official website||Check Here|