Punjab University PUTHAT 2019: Punjab University is the organization which conduct the Punjab university tourism & hospitality aptitude test or PUTHAT 2019. Based of this entrance test score, shortlisting candidates will be able to take admission in Four Bachelor Courses like Hotel Management, Tourism and Travel Management. To know more about PUTHAT 2019 scroll down below.
Punjab University PUTHAT 2019:
The Punjab University Admission Authority has announced the Entrance Test Schedule (PUTHAT Exam Date) for academic year 2019. The entrance test will be held on April 2019. The mode of registration is to be online for PUTHAT 2019 Entrance Exam. Only eligible candidates are invited for it and they have to clear the entrance exam with better performance in order to confirm their admission in BTTM & BHMCT Courses.
This Entrance Test will decide admissions to Four year bachelor of Hotel management and catering technology (BHMCT) and Bachelor of tourism and travel management (BTTM). The exam will be held in Chandigarh only. This is a university level entrance exam held on April 2019. Shortlisted candidates will get the admission in BHMCT and BTTM courses at university institute of hotel and tourism management (UIHTM) which is a premier institute of Punjab university. Interesting candidates can check the details here and submit the application for PUTHAT 2019 Entrance Exam before the closing date.
Overview of PUTHAT Entrance Exam 2019:
|Exam name||Punjab University Tourism & Hospitality Aptitude Test (PUTHAT) 2019|
|Exam type||PG level|
|Exam level||University level|
|Courses offered||BHMCT and BTTM|
|Conducting body||Punjab university|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Exam date||21 April 2019|
|Time duration for exam||90 minutes|
PUTHAT 2019 Important Dates:
|PUTHAT Online Application Form will be available in||First week of March 2019|
|Last date of submission of application form||Second week of April 2019|
|Date of download admit card||Third week of April 2019|
|PUTHAT 2019 Entrance exam date||21 April 2019|
|Provisional Answer Key Available in||First week of May 2019|
|Last date to submit an objections for answer key||Second week of May 2019|
|PUTHAT 2019 Result Declaration||Third week of May 2019|
|Counselling process start by||Third week of June 2019|
The Tentative Schedule for PUTHAT Admission 2019 & its entrance test has updated above. Confirm dates will be update soon.
Eligibility criteria for Punjab University PUTHAT 2019:
- The candidate should be passed 10+2/intermediate from or its equivalent examination conducted by a recognized board/ university/ council with minimum 50% marks who belongs to General category and for SC/ST/BC/PWD students aggregate marks are 45% only and English is compulsory as a subject.
Who is not eligible to apply for PUTHAT?
The candidate who have passed/ appeared in 10+2 examination of Mahila Gram Vidyapith, Allahabad are not eligible to fill the application, because Punjab University has not it.
- For general category: Rs 2100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD category: Rs 1050/-
Note: In order to pay the application fee for it, candidate have to deposit the application fee at any branch of SBI through bank challan, minimum one day after printing of fee bank challan.
PUTHAT Exam Pattern 2019:
In the PUTHAT entrance exam total 100 objective types multiple choice questions will be asked by Punjab University. The medium of examination shall be English only. The time duration of the exam will be 90 minutes only.
|Subjects||No of questions||Marks|
|Current affairs & general awareness||20||20|
|Hospitality industry awareness||30||30|
Note: There is negative marking i.e. 0.25 marks for each wrong question.
The merit list of candidate appearing for PUTHAT shall be prepared based on marks secured in the PUTHAT 2019 Entrance Test only.
Punjab University PUTHAT 2019 Application Form:
How to Apply: In order to fill the online application form or register online for PUTHAT entrance test, candidate must follow the following steps:
- Step 1: Register Online: First visit the official website or refer below link. Candidate should choose the Register Online Option from home page and enter the Applicant Personal Details like Name,Father Name, Email ID, Mother Name, 10th Class Roll Number, Category etc.
- After submitting these details candidates have to note down the Registration ID and password for it.
- Step 2: Download the SBI Bank Challan and pay the application fee
- Step 3: Now login again and upload the scanned photograph, signature and other important information and save and confirm the all details.
- At finally take a hard copy of it or keep it safe for future reference.
Note: If more than 24 hours have passed after depositing the fee in SBI bank and your journal number is not confirmed than write to [email protected] with scanned copy of bank slip before too late.
|PUTHAT 2019 Prospectus||Available Soon|
|PUTHAT 2019 Important Dates||Available Soon|
|PUTHAT 2019 Register Online||Link Activate Very Soon|
PUTHAT 2018 Prospectus: Download Here
Contact Details for PUTHAT:
- Assistant register: 0172-2534829
- The controller of examinations: 0172- 2534811
- University institute of hotel management and tourism office: 0172- 2541969, 2534498
- Enquiry office: 0172- 2534818/ 2534819/ 2534866
- Official Web: www.puthat.puchd.ac.in
Note: The above information about to PUTHAT 2019 is based on last year notification and just for reference purpose. Candidate have to wait the PUTHAT 2019 Prospectus and read it carefully to get the confirm details.