Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Vacancy 2019 Notification out for 353 Posts. Apply Online for Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019 before the last date i.e. 04 February 2019. The official notification for Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019 has been released on 05 January 2019. First check the eligibility criteria and important instructions before to proceeding for online registration procedure at sssc.gov.in.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Vacancy 2019:
The Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts (SSSC) has released the notification clerk posts. This notification has released for Haryana State. Total 352 Clerk vacancies notification has issued at sssc.gov.in. The online registration process for Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Vacancy 2019 is going to start from 7 January 2019 and deadline for Registration i.e. 04 February 2019. Candidate can check the official notification, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit and application fees and applying procedure etc details for Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019. The selection for SSSC Haryana clerk will be done on the basis of written exam and computer proficiency test and document verification.
Brief Details of Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019:
|Organization name||Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts, Punjab & Haryana High Court|
|Name of the posts||Clerk|
|Total No. of Posts||352|
|Notification For||Subordinate Courts of Haryana|
|Starting Date to Fill the Online Application||07 January 2019|
|Last date for registration step I||04 February 2019|
|Last date for application fees||06 February 2019|
|Last date for registration step II||07 February 2019|
|Selection procedure||Written exam, computer proficiency test and document verification|
|Exam date||April/ May 2019 (Tentatively)|
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|Category||No. of posts|
|SC/ ST of Haryana||60|
|BC (A) of Haryana||40|
|BC (B) of Haryana||29|
|PHC- GEN of Haryana||1|
|PHC- SC/ ST of Haryana||–|
|ESM- BC (A)||9|
Eligibility criteria for Punjab and High High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019:
- Candidate must pass a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Candidate should have passed matriculation examination with Hindi subject, and must have proficiency in operation of computer (word processing and spread sheets).
Age limit: (as on 1/1/2019):
- For general candidates: 18 to 42 years
- For SC/ST/ BC of Haryana candidates: 18 to 47 years
- For ex serviceman of Haryana candidate: 18 to 45 years
- For PH of Haryana candidate: 18 to 52 years
- For service employees: 18 to 45 years
- For widow woman: 18 to 47 years
Pay scale: Rs.10300-34800 + Rs 3200/- grade pay
- Male: Rs 750/-
- Female: Rs 375/-
SC/ ST/BC/ESM of the state of Haryana:
- Male: Rs 200/-
- Female: Rs 100/-
Reserved categories of the other state:
- Male: Rs 750/-
- Females: Rs.375/-
Note: physical handicapped & dependent of Ex- serviceman of the state of Haryana- As per their original category.
Mode of selection:
|Subjects||Maximum marks||Qualifying marks|
|General knowledge||50||33% in each subject but no candidate shall be considered to have qualified the written exam unless he/ she obtains 40% marks in the aggregate of both subjects|
Note: those candidates will qualify the written exam call for computer proficiency typing test. Those candidates will qualify both the test call for the document verification.
Punjab and High High Court Clerk Vacancy 2019 Apply Online:
How to Apply: Candidate have to fill the online application for Clerk Posts at sssc.gov.in. Important links is given below. Follow the following procedure in order to register online for 352 Clerk Posts:
- First refer its official website and choose the Subordinate Courts of Haryana in Clerk Recruitment Section
- Now choose the “Online Registration For new user (Step-I Registration)
- For Step I Registration, Candidate have to provide like Name, DOB, Mail ID, Personal and Address type details. After that you will get the Registration ID and password for it.
- Registration step 1: candidates will get his/ her registration ID and password will print “cash deposit receipt” for deposit of fee in the designated bank (state Bank of India). Thereafter the candidate shall deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State bank of India after completion of registration step 1
- Registration step 2: after completion of registration step 1 the candidate shall fill the remaining particulars i.e. upload the photo and signature, qualification and fee payment details in the form, then to “Lock & Submit” the application form.
- Complete the application form and download it
You can also print the application for future reference.
|Subordinate Courts of Haryana Clerk Recruitment Notification||Download Here|
|Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Vacancy 2019||Apply Online Link|