PUCET 2019 result will be declared by the Punjab University through online mode few days after the commencement of entrance exam. Every year, Punjab University Chandigarh conducts the entrance exam of in order to provide the admission into various UG and PG level Courses. Candidates must qualify the common entrance exam and take participate in counselling procedure to get admission various programmes.
PUCET Result 2019:
The Punjab University will conduct the Common Entrance Test in end of April Month. And the result will be declare in month of second week of May 2019 (Tentatively). Almost every year Punjab University declares the CET Entrance Test result within one month after its conduction. So we can expect its result declare within one month after the conduction of this entrance test.
A Tentative merit list will be published by the Punjab University after the result announcement. Only the deserving candidates will be shortlisted by Punjab University in Common Entrance Test and merit list those candidates will be issued after the result declaration. Shortlisted candidates will able to take participate in the counselling procedure.
PUCET 2019 Result Dates:
|Events||For UG 2019 dates||For PG 2019 dates|
|PUCET 2019 exam||Fourth week of April 2019||Fourth week of April 2019|
|Result declaration||2nd week of May 2019||Second week of MAy 2019|
|Starting of counseling||July 2019||July 2019|
PUCET Merit List 2019:
The Punjab University will announce the merit list or shortlisted candidates list in month of June 2019. Because in May month result will be announced by Punjab University of Chandigarh and later on merit list and score cord will be issued for shortlisted candidates.
|Qualifying examination (+2) :||PUCET (UG) entrance test:|
The final merit list will be prepared by the Punjab University on consideration of weightage and admission criteria. The list of “Qualified” as well as “Not Qualified” candidates will be released by this university on the official website.
- The Punjab University has determined a set of norms candidates should score more then the minimum qualifying marks to be shortlisted in the merit list.
- Common Entrance Test have the highest proprieties and weightage.
- In case of equal score in common entrance test, then candidates who have the higher age limit to be considered for the seat.
How to check PUCET Result 2019?
1) Firstly visit the official website of PUCET i.e. www.puchd.ac.in
2) After that Click on “Result” Section showing in left side bar of official website
3) Choose the Entrance Results option and find the CUCET Result 2019 for UG & PG. Now enter your roll number and select combination and submit the details.
4) Hit on Show Result Box and Now scorecard of the candidate will appear on the screen.
5) Now candidate are advised that take a print out of scorecard which is very useful during admission process.
The Result of PUCET Entrance Test 2019 for UG & PG Programme will be declare at http://puchd.ac.in/
PUCET 2019 cut off:
PUCET cut off marks will be determined on the basis of marks scored by candidate in the common entrance test. Punjab University will set the minimum cut off mark and based on number of students appeared in entrance exam, level of exam and score obtained in written test. In the common entrance test, total 150 marks will be allotted to written test and for a total duration of two hours. Candidate will have to score minimum of 15% for general category an 10% for SC/ST/PWD category to qualify for the exam. The minimum cut off is as follows:
|Category||Qualifying cut off|
Note: The cut off percentage might vary for a few courses in both UG and PG programs.
Details present in PUCET 2019 Scorecard:
The scorecard of PUCET 2019 will contain the details of the candidate and his/her result performance. Details present in scorecard will contain:
- Candidate’s roll number
- Category of the candidate
- Candidate’s registration number
- Rank Position of candidate
- Marks obtained by the candidates
- Status of the candidate (either qualified or not qualified)
PUCET 2019 Counselling:
Candidates who will successfully clear the common entrance exam (CET) with minimum cut off marks will be allowed to participate in PUCET counselling round. Some documents to be carried by the candidates at the time of counseling are listed as below:
- PUCET 2019 rank card
- 10th ,12th and graduation mark sheets (PG Course) and pass certificate
- Caste certificate
- Transfer certificate from last institute attended
- Medical certificate
- Several passport sized photographs
- Other Certificate required by Punjab University, etc.