Download OTET Answer Key 2019 All Sets PDF for 16 January 2019 Examination. BSE Odisha will release OTET Answer Key 2019| Response Sheet| OMR Sheet PDF. Board of Secondary Education Odisha is to release the answer key of OTET 2019 (Odisha teacher eligibility test). The BSE Odisha will publish the answer key after a few weeks of the OTET examination.
OTET Answer Key 2019:
As we all know that the examination for OTET 2019 has been successfully conducted on 16th January, 2019. Now, Aspirants who have appeared in the examination may check their answer key. It must be noted that OTET answer key 2019 will be released in two stages i.e. Provisional and final. The provisional answer key of OTET 2019 will be released so that candidates can raise their objection (if any), after the challenges/ objections are scrutinized, the Authority will release the final OTET answer key 2019. Candidates will be able to check their responses as well as correct answer through the OTET answer key 2019. For more details regarding OTET 2019 answer key, Applicants are advised to read the this article, it will clear all the doubts.
What if there are some discrepancies in OTET answer key?
If a candidates some errors/ mistakes/ discrepancies in the answer key of OTET 2019, they should raise the objection against it and submit their challenge to the authorities.
Is there any charge for raising the objections for OTET answer key 2019?
Yes, there will be a relevant fee for raising the objection. Candidates will have to pay Rs.500 as their objection fee for each question/ answer to the board with the given time frame.
NOTE: No challenge or objection will be accepted after the last date of objection.
OTET 2019 Result:
Board of secondary Education Odisha, will declare the result for OTET 2019 in month of February, 2019 (Tentatively). Candidate’s marks in the result will be based on the final answer key of OTET. Candidates will be able to know their Sectional as well as overall marks through the result of OTET 2019. Candidates can check their result through the official website or they can stay in touch with this page, we will provide you the direct link to check the result for OTET 2019.
How to raise the Objection for OTET answer key 2019?
Candidate must follow these mentioned steps to raise the objection for OTET answer key 2019. Steps are: –
- First step is open the OTET official website.
- Log in with the relevant Registration Id and password.
- Now, aspirants will find a option related to raising objection, click on it.
- Candidates will have to provide the total number of questions they want to object or challenge.
- Along with the objection form, applicants need to submit the valid proof of correct details otherwise the objection will not accepted.
- Candidate will have to pay the objection fee according to their number of questions raised for objection.
OTET Answer Key 2019- Download Here:
Guidelines to download OTET 2019 answer key:
- Firstly, you will have to visit the official website of Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
- Now, go to the “Examination” tab located in the menu bar or Go to “Latest Updates” Section
- In that section the link “download OTET answer key 2019” will be display.
- After this, candidates will have to select the Paper I or Paper II accordingly.
- The answer key PDF will be displayed on the screen.
- Applicants should check the answer key of OTET 2019 for correct/ incorrect answers and calculate the estimated score so that they can prepare for further process.
- Candidates need to click on the “Download” button to save a copy of the OTET 2019 answer key.
Answer Key: The Odisha TET Answer Key 2019 will be release at bseodisha.ac.in or its partner website i.e. indiaresults.com.