OPSC MO (Assistant Surgeon) Recruitment 2019 Apply Online: 1950 Medical Officer Posts before the last date i.e 31 January 2019. OPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2019 Notification Out on 05 January 2019. Job Seekers candidates can check the eligibility criteria details for Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Posts. You can get the official notification and apply online link for OPSC MO (Assistant Surgeon) Recruitment 2019 at below in this article.
OPSC MO (Assistant Surgeon) Recruitment 2019 Notification:
The Odisha Public Service Commission which is know as OPSC in short is inviting the applications for recruitment to the posts of medical officer (assistant surgeon) in group A of Odisha medical and health service cadre under health & family welfare department. The official notification has been released on 05 January at official portal.
Interested and eligible candidates have to check the details first for OPSC MO (Assistant Surgeon) Recruitment 2019 and submit the application between 10 January to 31 January 2019. Under this notification total 1950 Medical Officer vacant posts to be filed by complete the recruitment process and selection process.
Highlights of OPSC MO (Assistant Surgeon) Recruitment 2019
|Organization name||Odisha Public Service commission ( OPSC)|
|Name of the post||Medical officer (assistant surgeon) group A posts|
|Notification Date||05 January 2019|
|Total No. of Posts||1950 Posts|
|Adv. No.||18 (2018-19)|
Category Wise Vacancy details:
|Category||No of post|
Eligibility criteria for OPSC MO (Assistant Surgeon) Recruitment 2019:
- The Minimum age limit criteria is 21 years and required upper age limit is 32 years as on 01 January 2019. (Date of Birth lies between 02 Jan 1987 to 01 January 1998) are eligible to apply. Further relaxation in age is also applicable as per govt rules.
- Applicant must hold the MBBS Degree or equivalent degree from a medical college or medical institution recognized by the medical council of India.
- For All Other Candidates: Rs 500/-
- For SC/ ST of Odisha State/ PwD Candidates: nil
Brief Details of Exam pattern for written exam:
|Skin & VD||05|
- Questions will be multiple choice objective type.
- Time duration: 3 hours
- Negative marking: No negative marking
- Total no of questions: 200
- Maximum Marks: 200 Marks
- Syllabus: as per MCI syllabus for MBBS
|Opening date for online registration||10 January 2019|
|Closing date for online registration||31 January 2019|
|Date of examination||17 February 2019 (Tentatively)|
|Admit card released on||First week of February 2019 (Tentatively)|
|Last Date to Pay the application fee||04 February 2019|
OPSC MO (Assistant Surgeon) Recruitment 2019: Online Application Form
Get the OPSC Medical Officer Online Application from the given link and submit the online application before the closing date 31 January 2019.
- Go to below given link or visit – opsconline.gov.in
- Find the ”advertisement for recruitment to the post of Asst. surgeon (advt. no 18 of 2018-19)
- Hit to Apply Online Button. After that declaration will be display. Read it and enter the Security Code
- Accept the Terms and Conditions for it and proceed for online registration.
- Aadhar Card is necessary for it, so first arrange all the required documents and then proceed for online registration.
- Candidate have to complete the application form by providing the required details, upload scanned photograph, signature and finally pay the application fee if applicable.
- Check the details provided in Online Application and download the application.
Note: Please read the OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Vacancy 2019 Official advertisement before to applying online.
Official website: opsconline.gov.in