Candidates who have applied for OPSC Homeopathic & Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2018-19, can download their admit card through online mode. Get OPSC Homeopathic Medical officer admit card 2019, OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer admit card 2019: Download Online Hall Ticket for written test.
OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2019:
Odisha Public Service Commission is going to release the admit card for the recruitment of Homeopathic & Ayurvedic Medical Officer in Group B Rank of State Service, Under Health & Family Welfare Department. Application Submission Process has been completed from 14th December 2018 to 14th January, 2019. The admit card will be released in February, 2019 (Tentatively) by Board on the official website. We are expecting that the written examination for Homeopathic & Ayurvedic Medical Officer will be held in February/March month. The official date of examination will be notified soon.
Candidates who have registered themselves successfully as an applicant for OPSC Homeopathic & Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2018-19 may download their Admit card through online mode at opsc.gov.in. Aspirants are suggested to go through this article to know more about OPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2019.
Summary of OPSC Homeopathic & Ayurvedic Medical Officer Admit Card 2019:
|Name of the examination||Homepathic MO & Ayurvedic Medical Officer|
|Conducting authority||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Number of vacancy||221 AMO + 150 HMO Posts|
|Starting date to fill OPSC online Application||14th December, 2018|
|Closing date to fill OPSC online Application||14th January, 2019|
|Admit Card Issuing date||February 2019 (Tentative)|
|Date of examination||Feb/March, 2019 (Tentative)|
|Category||Admit Card/ Hall Ticket|
|Advertisement Number||16 & 17 of 2018-19|
OPSC Homeopathic & Ayurvedic Medical Officer Selection Procedure:
- Written Examination
- Career Marking
NOTE: The details for selection Process is given below.
Written Examination Pattern Details:
- In the written test questions will be multiple choice objective type.
- The written exam will contain two papers (Paper-I & Paper-II)
- Each Paper will contain 100 questions with maximum 100 marks i.e. each question will carry one mark.
- Duration of Each Paper 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
- There will be no negative marking in this written examination.
Career marking section will be for 30% (10% each for class 10th and class 12th and BAMS) and 70% for written test.
Minimum qualifying Marks:
|Category||Minimum Marks (required)|
|SC/ST and PH category||40%|
Important instruction regarding OPSC Homeopathic & Ayurvedic Medical Officer Exam 2019:
- Candidates must bring the hard copy/ printed copy of their hall ticket on exam date to enter in examination hall.
- Aspirants should bring one valid ID Proof at the time of Exam.
- Admit Card is very important and keep it safe till to joining process would be completed for it.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the hall ticket of OPSC Homeopathic & Ayurvedic Medical Officer Exam 2019 can be resolved by contacting the OPSC Authorities.
Download OPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2019:
Candidate can get the OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Admit Card 2019 & OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer admit card 2019 separately before to conduction of written test. Total 200 marks are allotted for written test. Check the admit card download procedure below for written test of Homeopathic & Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2018-19.
|Ayurvedic Medical Officer Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Homeopathic Medical Officer Test Date||To be announced|
|Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Releasing Date||To be confirmed soon|
Written test is expected to held in month of February/March 2019. The exam date notice will be released shortly at opsc.gov.in.
How to Download OPSC Medical officer Admit Card 2019?
- Open the official web portal i.e. opsc.gov.in.
- From the home page of OPSC, find out the link “Download OPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2018-19 For Homeopathic & Ayurvedic Medical Officer Posts Examination” and click on it.
- Fill up the login details of “Registration number” and “Date of Birth”.
- Cross Check the details that you mentioned in the blanks.
- After Checking the details, hit on the “Submit” Button.
- Odisha Medical Officer 2018-19 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a hard copy of the Admit Card so that you can use it at the time of examination.
The admit card for Homeopathic Medical Officer Exam & Ayurvedic Medical Officer exam will be released at opsc.gov.in very soon.