Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released an job notification for the post of Assistant Section Officer in group ‘B’. All aspirants those who are interested in the vacancy can check out the procedure of how to apply for the post and verify the ASO Vacancy eligibility criteria. Candidate must be eligible for the Assistant Section offficer posts and check out the pay scale and all details related to the government job here. Follow the link for official notification related to get the detailed information for ASO job.
OPSC invites the eligible candidates through the proforma application to be made available on OPSC official website (opsconline.gov.in) from 10 October 2018. OPSC invites the application form 500 Assistant Section Officer Group B Posts. Pay Scale is Rs.9300/- to Rs.34,800/- with grade pay of Rs.4200/- and other allowances for ASO Posts.
The selection process include two parts first one is written test and second one is skill test. Aspirants can apply for the post online and also pay the fees online. Fees for the form is INR 300. Pay scale is near about INR 39000. Candidates can appy this form process from 10 October ,2018.
- Name of the post- Assistant Section Officer.
- Department Name- Odisha Public Service Commission.
- Name of Posts – Assistant Section Officer
- Total Posts – 500 Posts
- Advertisement No. 10 of 2018-19
- Official website: opsc.gov.in
ELIGIBILITY FOR ASSISTANT SECTION OFFICER VACANCY:
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION- Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- EXPERIENCE- No need of experience fresher can apply.
- AGE LIMIT – 21 to 32 years as on 01 January 2018. Further age relaxation of reserved category as per Odisha Govt rules.
DETAILS OF THE JOB
- Job Location- Odisha
- Salary Scale- INR 39000 per month
- Industry- Civil Services
APPLICATION SUBMITTING DATE
- Starting date-October 10,2018
- End date-November 9,2018
HOW TO APPLY FOR OPSC ASO RECRUITMENT 2018: In order to apply for OPSC ASO Recruitment 2018, follow these step
- STEP 1: First Log on to the OPSC official website (opsconline.gov.in).
- STEP 2: Search for the Assistant Section Officer Vacancy Notification
- STEP 3: Click on the apply online link against the relevant posts
- STEP 4: New popup will open. Read the declaration carefully before to apply online.
- STEP 5: Enter the correct captcha code.
- STEP 6: Click on the button to agree to the declaration and terms & conditions.
- STEP 7:The application form will open on your system screen. Enter your personal and educational qualification details in the application form.
- STEP 8: Upload your scanned photo and signature in required size
- STEP 9: Click on the submit button and complete the application form.
- Step 10: Pay your application through suitable mode and print the application form
Candidates can also check the details in ASO official notification. Follow the official link for more details about the Assistant Section Officer Recruitment.
Follow link for more inquiry: http://opsc.gov.in/Admin/RecrAttachments/101819.pdf