Odisha State Govt has launched the Kalia Scheme (Yojana) for Farmers of Odisha State. Kalia Stands for Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Scheme which was launched in December 2018. Odisha State Govt is making the Kalia Yojana List and drafts for it. List of Kalia Beneficiary has uploaded on official website i.e. kalia.co.in. At initial stage only selected Districts / Blocks/ Villages names are provided in the Kalia Beneficiary List. Remaining Districts/ Blocks name will be updated soon at the official website.
About Odisha Kalia Scheme 2019:
Odisha State Government has approved the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Scheme for Farmers. This scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Odisha for the welfare of farmers. Under this KALIA scheme 2019, Govt. will provide financial, livelihood, cultivation, and Support and Insurance facilities to the poor farmers for their growth and to remove the poverty from Odisha State.
KALIA stands for Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation. The State Government of Odisha will implement this KALIA scheme with an amount of Rs.10000 Crore. The State govt. will provide an assistance of Rs.10000 per family at the rate of Rs.5000 each for Rabi and Kharif Crops/seasons. This scheme can be very beneficial for the small farmers to boost their cultivation and agricultural income. Only eligible families will be able to get the financial assistance under this scheme.
Dear Readers, here we have provided full information about the KALIA Scheme 2019 in this article. To get the complete details like eligibility, application procedure and to know about the benefits under this scheme, you need to go through this article.
Overview of Odisha KALIA Yojana 2019:
|Authority Name||Odisha State Government|
|Scheme Name||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation|
|Total Scheme Cost||Rs. 10,000 Crore|
|Scheme Launched Date||21st December 2018|
|Scheme Announced By||Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik|
|Starting Date of Scheme||March 2019|
|Post Category||State Government Scheme 2019|
Benefits under Odisha KALIA Scheme 2019:
- Assistance for Cultivation: Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs.25000/- per family over five seasons will be provided to small and marginal farmer by the Odisha State Government. This scheme is going to be implanting from Rabi Season 2019-2020.
- Assistance for Livelihood: Under this KALIA Scheme, eligible families will be able to get Rs.12500 as financial assistance to landless agricultural Households for agricultural allied activities like for small goat rearing unit, mini layer unit etc. This benefit is particularly beneficial for only SC & ST belonging families.
- Assistance For Vulnerable Agricultural Household: An amount of RS.10000 per family per year will be provided to the vulnerable cultivators or farmers for caring of their sustenance. Here vulnerable cultivators are those farmers or agricultural Laborers who are old age or having disability or any disease or may be vulnerable for any other reason.
- Insurance Benefits: Under this scheme, total of 57 Lakh families will be cover up under this benefit of the KALIA Scheme. All the listed families under this KALIA Scheme will be available to get the insurance benefits of Rs.2 Lakh and an additional Personal Accident insurance will also be provided to the small farmers and landless households.
- Interest Free Loan: All those small farmers who are listed or eligible for the benefits of this scheme, can take the Interest Free Loan which can be up to Rs.50000. Nobody have to pay the Interest on this Loan.
Important Documents For KALIA Scheme 2019:
- Bank Passbook
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Agricultural Land Papers
Odisha Kalia Scheme 2019 Application Form:
How to Apply For Odisha KALIA Scheme 2019?
- First of all you have to visit the official website of KALIA Odisha (www.kalia.co.in).
- Then download the application form from the tab “FORM”.
- Here you can download Red Form or Green Form.
- Download this Form and take a print out of Application Form.
- Now you need to fill this application form and attach all necessary documents with it.
- Submit the application form before the deadline of submitting the application forms.
Kalia Scheme: Third Phase List-
State Govt of Odisha State has been already announced the First Phase & Second Phase list on the official website. Now Third Phase List for Kalia Yojana 2019 will be issued by soon. Second phase list was issued on 28 January 2019. So we can expect Kalia Scheme Third Phase List will be released shortly and most expected in February month. Visit the Odisha Kalia Scheme official website from following link and get the more details.
Useful Link of Kalia Scheme 2019:
- Check Here! Kalia Yojana- Beneficiary List
- Kalia Scheme – Phase List (All !)
- Official Website: www.kalia.co.in