OAVS Vacancy 2019 – 2020: Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS) has published the official recruitment notification for various posts like Principal, TGT, PGT Teacher & Other Posts. Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan, which is under the Department of School and Mass Education, Government of Odisha, releases many vacancies every year for various posts. Currently, OAVS is inviting the online applications for the post of Principal and Teachers posts of various subjects.
OAVS Vacancy 2019-20 Notification:
The Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan will also conduct the Computer based Test, Interview & Performance Test to select the candidates for the posts. OAVS has been inviting the online applications for total 878 Vacancies for different posts. All the interested & eligible candidates for OAVS Recruitment 2019-20 for 878 Principal, TGT, PGT Teacher & Other Posts through online mode. Only eligible candidates are able to apply for the required posts. So, applicants must have to check their eligibility status; whether they meet the eligibility criteria or not.
Summary of Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2019
|Authority Name||Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Post Name||Principal and Teacher|
|Job type||Govt. Teacher Jobs|
|Pay Scale||Rs.13900/- to Rs.67700/-|
OAVS Recruitment 2019 Notification : Vacancies & Pay Scale Details
|Post Name||Total Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|2. PGT English||81||Rs.47600/-|
|3. PGT Physics||80||Rs.47600/-|
|4. PGT Chemistry||88||Rs.47600/-|
|5. PGT Biology||49||Rs.47600/-|
|6. PGT Mathematics||58||Rs.47600/-|
|7. TGT Social Studies||38||Rs.44900/-|
|8. TGT Odia Language||55||Rs.44900/-|
|9. TGT English||59||Rs.44900/-|
|10. TGT Math||48||Rs.44900/-|
|11. TGT Science||58||Rs.44900/-|
|12. Computer Teacher||60||Rs.13900/-|
OAVS Vacancy 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be Sound Mind
- Applicants must not be having more than one spouse living.
For Principal Post:
- Applicants must have qualified in his Masters Degree from Recognized University with at least 45% Marks.
- Applicant must have passed his class 10th in MIL Odia.
- Check the official notification for further information of Educational Qualification and Experience.
For Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT):
- Applicant must be holder of BA/B.SC with B.Ed Degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate from an institution recognized by NCTE and from recognized University.
- Candidate must have passed his 10th class in MIL Odia.
Important Note: Candidates can check the official recruitment notification to check the required educational Qualifications for the post of PGT,PET & Computer Teacher. We have provided the direct link to download the official notification of OAVS Recruitment 2019 at below. Keep Reading this article to get the further details about the recruitment.
- For Principal: 32 years to 50 years
- For teacher Posts: 21 years to 32 years
Note: Candidates are referred to the official notification to check the age relaxation provided by the Odisha Government to Reserved Category Candidates.
OVAS Application Form 2019 – Application Fees:
Candidates must have to pay the application fees during filling the online application form. Aspirants can pay the online application fees through online mode by using their debit card/ Credit Card or Net banking. The application fee is very for different posts which are discussed as under:
- For Principal: Rs.1500/-
- For Teacher: Rs.1000/-
How to Apply: OAVS Vacancy 2019 – 2020: For 878 Principal, Teacher & Other Posts:
- Visit the official website of Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan i.e. www.oavs.in otherwise refer the important link area.
- Then candidates have to find the link for Online application.
- Fill the application Form with required details in prescribed format.
- Pay the online application fees through online mode.
- Submit the application form and your application will be registered
- Download the submitted application form and take a print out of it if necessary
Important Dates- OAVS Recruitment 2019-20
|Starting Date of Online Registration||14th March 2019|
|Last Date of Online Registration||15th April 2019|
|Last Date to pay online Application Fees||17th April 2019|