NVS Recruitment 2019 Apply Online: Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019-2020 Notification released for 2370 PGT, TGT, LDC, Staff Nurse & other posts- Group A, B, C Jobs. Job Seekers Aspirants can find the NVS Recruitment 2019-2020 official notification at below and use the apply online link to register for these posts.
NVS Recruitment 2019-2020: 2370 Group A B C Posts
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has published the notification for the post of Assistant Commissioner, PGT teacher, TGT Teacher, LDC, Staff Nurse and other various posts. Jobs seekers candidates can adopt this opportunity and submit the online application from 10 July 2019 to 09 August 2019. Candidate have to check notification, eligibility criteria and other necessary details about to Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019-2020: 2370 PGT, TGT, LDC, Staff Nurse And other posts.
Post Wise Vacancies – Navodaya Vidyalaya Bharti 2019
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||430|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||1154|
|Miscellaneous Category of Teachers||564|
|Female Staff Nurse||55|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||135|
Eligibility Criteria – NVS Recruitment 2019-2020 Group A B C Posts
|Name of Posts||Upper Age Limit||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Commissioner||45 Years||Master Degree in Science / Humanities / Commerce with 05 Year experience.|
|PGT||40 Years||PG Degree in relevant subject with minimum 50% marks and also passed B.Ed Course.|
|TGT||35 Years||Bachelors Degree in relevant subject with 50% marks and passed B.Ed Examination.|
|Miscellaneous Category of Teachers||35 Years||Degree, Skill in word processing, Date entry with one year computer diploma.|
|Female Staff Nurse||35 Years||12th or its equivalent / B.Sc Nursing|
|Legal Assistant||18 to 31 Years||Degree in Law|
|Catering Assistant||35 Years||10th / 12th / Diploma (03 Years)|
|LDC||18 to 27 Years||12th Class with 50% marks and English Typing – 30 WPM and Hindi – 25 WPM|
Application Fee Details
- Assistant commissioner: Rs 1500/-
- For Assistant group C: Rs 1000/-
- PGT, TGT, Miscellaneous Category teacher, Staff Nurse: Rs 1200/-
- SC, ST, PH and all females’ candidates: nil
- Note: candidates pay the examination and application fee through credit card, debit card, net banking fee mode.
How to Apply?
Eligible aspirants can register online before the last date i.e. 09 August 2019. The submission of online application is going to start from 10 July 2019 at official website i.e. https://navodaya.gov.in.
Useful Links – Navodaya Vidyalaya Group A B C Bharti 2019
- Recruitment Notification – Click Here
- Online Application Form – Click Here (Active from 10 July)
- Syllabus – Click Here
- Official website – Click Here
Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019 Notification released for 251 PGT, Principal & other posts. NVS Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for Teacher & Non Teaching Staff Posts. Candidates can find the NVS Recruitment 2019 official notification and submit the online application form from given link.
NVS Recruitment 2019 Notification Out:
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has released the notification for the post of principal, assistant, PGT teacher and other various posts. Jobs seekers candidates can adopt this opportunity and submit the application form from 15 January 2019 to 14 February 2019. Candidate have to check notification, eligibility criteria and other necessary details about to Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019: PGT, Principal And other posts. There are total number of vacancies are 251 posts, Out of which, 28 posts are group A, 218 posts are for group B and 5 posts for group C.
Narvodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) will conduct the recruitment test in the last week of March 2019 and the admit card for the same available from 10 March 2019. So candidates have to ready for written test and get the govt job in NVS after qualify the all level of selection procedure.
- Name of the organization- Narvodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)
- Name of the posts- Principal, assistant commissioner, PGT teacher etc
- No. of posts- 251 posts
- Online Application Form invited from – 15 January 2019
- Last date for application form- 14 February 2019
- Last date for application fee- 15 February 2019
- Date of written test – last week of March 2019
- Admit card Available on – 10 March 2019
NVS Vacancy details, eligibility criteria and age limit:
|Name of the posts||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total||Age limit||Eligibility criteria|
|Principal||12||7||4||2||25||18 to 50 years||PG degree with 50% marks.
Passed B.Ed exam.
Must have 15years experience.
|Assistant commissioner||1||1||1||0||3||18 to 45 years||Must pass bachelor degree in any stream.
Must have 8 years experience
|Assistant group C||2||0||0||0||2||18 to 30 years||Must pass bachelor degree in any stream
Must have computer knowledge
|Computer operator group C||2||1||0||0||3||18 to 30 years
|Must pass bachelor degree in any stream
Must have 1 year computer diploma
Must have knowledge typing skills.
|PGT biology||9||4||2||1||16||18 to 40 years||Candidate must have passed PG degree in related subject with at least 50% marks.|
|PGT IT||5||3||2||1||11||18 to 40 years||Must pass BCA/ B.Sc/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA degree in computer science.|
For more details about the NVS Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria for above mentioned posts check from its official notification.
- For principal, assistant commissioner: Rs 1500/-
- For Assistant group C: Rs 800/-
- PGT teacher: Rs 1000/-
- SC, ST, PH and all females’ candidates: nil
- Note: candidates pay the exam fee through credit card, debit card, net banking fee mode.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2019:
- Candidate have to open the below given link.
- Important Instructions page will be display on your system screen
- Read the Instructions and Apply Online All steps in Details.
- Step I – Signup with Personal Details and Contact Details.
- After that candidates will get the Login ID and password on their registered Mail ID or Mobile number.
- Step II – Login with given ID and password to complete Personal, Academic and declaration etc details. Candidate have upload the Photograph, Signature and left thumb impression image in given size.
- Step III – Candidate have to make the payment through online mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card / Internet Banking.
- By paying the application form, your application form is completed and check it carefully again.
- Finally download it and print it if you want.
Note: Read the NVS Official Notification for these posts and submit the online application form before the closing date 14 February 2019.