NPCIL Recruitment 2019 – 2020: NPCIL Executive trainee Recruitment through GATE 2019 Apply Online at npcilcareers.co.in. NPCIL Careers Opportunity- Job Opening Notification out for 200 Executive Trainee Posts. The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has invited online applications from the eligible and interested candidates to fill the 200 Executive Trainee Vacant posts. To apply for the NPCIL Executive Trainee Vacancy 2019 candidates must qualify the GATE entrance exam with valid score card as per notified in the official advertisement. Interested candidates may apply online from 9th April 2019 to 23rd April 2019 from the official website of NPCIL i.e. npcil.nic.in
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019:
Nuclear power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released the notification for executive trainee on the basis of Score of GATE (graduate aptitude test in engineering) 2019. The NPCIL is a PSU under the Department of Atomic energy, Government of India. The NPCIL invites online application to fill up the 200 executive trainee vacant posts.
Eligible candidates for Executive Trainee Jobs, can apply online with a valid GATE score only. Candidates should read the official notification before applying online. The online registration starts from 9th April 2019 and the last date for the registration process is 23rd April 2019 (till 4:30 pm). Candidates can get the further details about NPCIL Recruitment 2019 – Executive Trainee Posts such as eligibility criteria, age limit, vacancy distribution, and applying procedure etc. through this article.
Overview of NPCIL recruitment 2019 – 2020:
- Company Name – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL)
- Name of the post – executive trainee
- No of vacancies – 200 posts
- Mode of application – online
- Online registration starts from – 9th April 2019
- Last date to Apply Online – 23rd April 2019 (till 4:30 pm)
- Fee Payment Last Date – 23rd April 2019 (till 11:59 pm)
- Job type – Govt. job
- Job location – all over India
- Selection process – Based on GATE score 2017/ 2018/ 2019.
NPCIL Career Opportunity 2019: Executive Trainee Category wise vacancies:
Eligibility criteria for NPCIL Career Opportunity 2019: Executive Trainee Jobs
- Must pass full time BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc engineering (4 years) or 5 years integrated M.Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from the recognized university or institution.
- Candidates must have a valid GATE score 2017/ 2018/ 2019.
- Final year students are also eligible to apply provided they furnish proof of their eligibility and final marks sheet by November 30, 2019.
Age limit: (as on 23rd April 2019)
- Maximum age for general category – 26 years
- Maximum age for OBC category – 29 years
- Maximum age for SC/ ST category – 31 years
- For general/ OBC/ EWS candidates – Rs 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ all females candidates – nil
Note: Candidates should pay the application fees through online mode only.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form:
How to apply: Candidates can use GATE Registration in order to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2019. Candidate must get themselves registered on common offer acceptance portal (COAP) of IIT while applying in NPCIL. For further details of online registration is available in official notification.
- Go to the official website of NPCIL i.e. npcil.nic.in or npcilcareers.co.in
- Open the Apply Online link Available for “Recruitment of Engineering Graduates 2019 in NPCIL through GATE “
- Eligible candidates click on “apply online” button and Enter the required details and also enter the GATE registration number to fill the application form.
- Fill the application form step by step instructions available in Executive Trainee Notification and pay the application fee for it.
- Download the Application Form and keep it safe. Please the application very carefully, because if you made any mistake, which will be difficult to edit or correct it again after the final submission.
Useful Links – NPCIL Recruitment 2019 – 2020:
- Executive Trainee Notification – Click Here
- Online Application Form – Click Here
- Official Portal – Click Here