Assistant Professor/ Professor Jobs Notification Released under National Institute of Technolog, Srinagar. NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2019 Notification out for 76 Faculty Posts. Get NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2019 Online Application for 76 Professor, Assist Prof & Associates Professor Posts. Candidate have to check all details here about the NIT Srinagar Faculty Recruitment 2019.
NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2019:
National Institute of Technology (NIT) has released the notification for the recruitment of faculty (assistant professor, associate professor and professor) posts. Under this recruitment notification total, 76 faculty posts will be filled by the recruitment authority of NIT Srinagar. Eligible candidates can apply online from February 20, 2019 to March 20, 2019.
All the interested and eligible candidates can check the details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fees, procedure to apply for 76 Faculty Jobs Notification notified by NIT Srinagar in February 2019. Online registration is going to starts on 20th February 2019. Candidates have one month to complete the online registration against NIT Srinagar recruitment 2019. Candidates can check all the details regarding this notification through this article.
Overview of NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2019:
- Name of Recruitment Body – National institute of technology (NIT), Srinagar
- Posts Name – Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor posts
- No of vacancies – 76
- Advertisement number – NIT/ faculty – recruitment /2019/ 3 (F)
- Starting Date to fill Online Application – 20th February 2019
- Last date for online registration – 20th March 2019
- Selection process – based on personal interview
- Job location – Jammu & Kashmir
- Official Website – http://www.nitsri.ac.in
NIT Srinagar Faculty Vacancies details:
A) Open positions – 32 posts
|Department||Name and number of posts|
|Chemical engineering||2 (associate professor/ assistant professor)|
|Civil engineering||6 ( professor/ assistant professor)|
|Computer science & engineering||4 ( professor/ associate professor/ assistant professor)|
|Mechanical engineering||1 (assistant professor)|
|Information technology – IT||4 (professor/ assistant professor/ associate professor)|
|Electronics & communication engineering||3 (associate professor)|
|Metallurgical and material engineering||2 (assistant professor/ professor)|
|Electrical engineering||2 (assistant professor)|
|Mathematics||6 (professor/ assistant professor)|
|Training and placement||1 (professor)|
|Humanities and social science||1 (professor)|
B) Assistant professor (contract base) – 44 posts
|Computer science and engineering||3||1||1|
|Electronics & communication engineering||2||2||2|
|Metallurgical and material engineering||2||2||1|
|Humanities and social sciences||3||3||0|
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2019: Faculty Vacancy:
Applicant should have completed the Ph.D from a recognized institute/ university and also have experience as Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor. Further terms of educational qualification is available in official notification.
- Maximum age limit – 60 years
- Note: for more details of age limit candidates should see the official notification.
- For general category/ open category candidates – Rs 1000/-
- For OBC/ SC/ ST candidates – Rs 500/-
Note: Candidates should pay the application fees through online mode only.
Candidates will select on the basis of personal interview. There will be no written test for these posts. NIT Srinagar Recruitment Authority will organize the directly interview round for NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2019.
NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form:
- Go to the official website of NIT i.e. nitsri.ac.in
- Candidates should visit the Updates section and Search the advertisement no “NIT/ faculty – recruitment /2019/ 3 (F)” or faculty recruitment for summer 2019.
- First download the Notification / Faculty Advertisement and Open Apply Online link given official advertisement PDF.
- As you click on Apply Online link, you will be redirected towards new web page (http://nitsrierecruit.mastersofterp.in/)
- Candidate have to fill the Faculty Recruitment Online Application on that page.
- Pay the application fee and also upload the required documents as per mentioned in the official notification.
Important Link Area: