NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2019 Notification Released for total 117 Assistant Professor Posts. NIT Rourkela Faculty Jobs 2019 Register Online Here before the last date. Apply online for Assistant Professor Jobs between 1st March to 30th April 2019. National Institute of Technology (NIT) Rourkela invites the application form for assistant professor posts which has notified on 27th February 2019. The mode of registration is online for this post. Get NIT Rourkela online form 2019 + official notification from this web page.
NIT Rourkela Faculty Recruitment 2019:
The national institute of technology (NIT) Rourkela has released the assistant professor grade I and grade II recruitment notification 2019 for 117 vacancies. Interested candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria details for Assistant Professor Jobs. The application process will start from 1st March 2019. Selection of the candidate will be done through the performance in personal interview.
Get NIT Rourkela Faculty Jobs 2019 Notification Details on this page and check detailed information about this recruitment opportunity. The mode of registration is online and application from will be accepted till to April 30, 2019 and for any query candidates can contact at [email protected]
Overview of NIT Rourkela recruitment 2019:
- Name of the authority – national institute of technology, Rourkela
- Name of the post – assistant professor (grade I and grade II)
- No. of the vacancies – 47
- Mode of application – online
- Online registration starts from – 1st March 2019 (10 am onward)
- Last date for online registration – 30th April 2019 (till 5 pm)
- Job location – Odisha
- Official website – nitrkl.ac.in
Eligibility criteria for NIT Rourkela Faculty Jobs 2019:
|Department/ school||Minimum eligibility|
|Engineering departments||First class in B.Tech/ B.E. with Ph.D. in relevant branch/ discipline|
|Industrial design||First class in B.Tech/ B.E. / B. Des. With Ph.D. in relevant branch/ discipline|
|Planning and architecture||First class in B.Arch. / B.Plan and first class in M.Arch. / M.Plan,|
|Science departments||First Class in Masters’ Degree with Ph.D. in relevant branch/discipline|
|Humanities and social science||First Class in Masters’ Degree with Ph.D. in relevant branch/discipline|
|School of management||First Class in MBA/PGDBM with Ph.D. in Management|
Recruitment for Faculty Positions:
- Advertisement Date – 27 February 2019
- Total Posts – 177 Posts
Special Recruitment Drive for Backlog Vacancies:
- Advertisement Date – 26 February 2019
|Position||Pay level (7th CPC)||Backlog vacancies|
|Assistant professor grade II||10||SC – 03, ST – 13, OBC – 31|
|Assistant professor grade II||11|
|Assistant professor grade I||12|
Notes: 1) Reservation is applicable as per Govt. of India rules/ norms.
2) The number of vacancies shown above is tentative and may vary.
Age limit: (as on 30th April 2019)
- Maximum age – 60 years
- Age relaxation – as per Govt. norms
Candidates will select on the basis of personal interview. There is no written test for this post.
How to Apply: candidates who are satisfying all eligibility terms for 117 assistant professor vacancy are eligible to fill the NIT assistant professor online form 2019 before the last date i.e. 30th April 2019. Candidates have to follows some steps to apply online for assistant professor. These steps are as follows:
- firstly candidate visit the official website of NIT i.e. nitrkl.ac.in
- After that click on option “faculty & staff feature” on the home page of the website.
- In this option click on “careers @NTR section” > click on “teaching feature”.
- After click that option search the “NIT Rourkela recruitment 2019” notification link.
- Open the “Online Application for Faculty Recruitment”
- Candidates should fill the required details in the online application form.
- Then upload their scanned documents to complete the application form.
- At last click on submit button for final submission.
- Take a print out of the application form for further reference.
Important Key links:
|Download official notification||Click here to Apply Online||Official website|