NISE Recruitment 2019- National Institute of Solar Energy Jobs Notification Released for 33 deputy director general, director, deputy director, assistant director, executive officer, executive assistant, and various posts. NISE Recruitment 2019 apply online here from 1st March 2019. The national institute of solar energy (NISE) has provided great opportunities for job seekers. Candidates who want to become the part of NISE, have to check the eligibility criteria for 33 various posts and after that submit the application before the closing date- April 15, 2019.
NISE Solar Recruitment 2019 Notification released:
The national institute of solar energy (NISE) has published the advertisement regarding the recruitment of 33 total posts of deputy director general, executive officer, director, deputy director, assistant director vacancies & various posts. Applications for this recruitment starts from 1st March 2019 and candidates may apply till the last date which is 15th April 2019 till 5:30 pm.
Eligible candidates may apply online through official website of NISE. But before applying to the NISE Recruitment 2019: 33 new vacancies, candidates should aware of eligibility criteria, application process, age limit, selection process, vacancies details etc. all such details have been provided in this article.
Can Also See: ULB Haryana recruitment 2019 apply online!
Important dates: NISE Solar Recruitment 2019-20
|Commencement of application form||1st March 2019|
|Last date for online registration||15th April 2019 (till 5:30 pm)|
NISE Recruitment 2019: Vacancies distribution, pay scale & age limit-
|Name of the post||No of posts||Pay scale in INR||Age limit|
|Deputy director general||01||131100 – 216600||Maximum age 50 years|
|Director||02||78800 – 209200||Maximum age 45 years|
|Deputy director||06||67700 – 208700||Max age 40 years|
|Assistant director||07||56100 – 177500||Maximum age 35 years|
|Executive officer||04||47600 – 151100|
|Executive assistant||08||44900 – 142400|
|Director (administration)||01||78800 – 209200||Maximum age 45 years|
|Administrative support staff|
|Office secretary||01||53100 – 167800||Maximum age 35 years|
|Office secretary -1||03||47600 – 151100|
Educational qualifications for NISE Solar Energy Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates must pass doctorate degree/ master’s degree/ engineering/ technology/ bachelor’s degree/ equivalent from any recognized university or institution.
- To know the post wise educational qualification check the official notification of NISE Recruitment 2019
National Institute of solar energy, Gwal Pahari, Gurugram, Haryana – 122003
- For general/ OBC candidates: Rs 1000/-
- For OBC (non-creamy layer): Rs 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Nil
Note: Candidate will have to pay the examination fee through the following bank account:
Name of the account holder: national institute of solar energy
Name of the bank: State bank of India, shop no 109-110, Qutub Plaza shopping complex, Gurugram – 122002
Bank account no: 37468468247
IFSC code: SBIN0006604
Branch code: 06604
Swift code for international fund transfer: SBININBB657
NISE Solar Recruitment 2019 Apply Online:
- Open the official website of NISE i.e. nise.res.in
- Go to the career section mention on the top side of the home page
- After that click on the link “recruitment of scientific/ technical & administrative posts in NISE”
- The official notification will open, read it carefully and check all details.
- Eligible candidates click on “apply online” and get Registration ID & Password details by adopting the new user registration option.
- Now again login with Registration ID, Date of Birth & password
- Complete the application step by step and pay the application fee.
- Submit Online Application Carefully and print it for future reference.
Useful Links – NISE Recruitment 2019-20:
|Apply Online Link||check here|
|Download notification||click here|
|Official website||click here|