NIMCET Result 2019: Check NIMCET Result 2019 Online & also download NIMCET Score Card / NIMCET 2019 Rank Card at www.nimcet.in. Merit list will be available on 5th June 2019. After checking the result for this entrance exam, shortlisted students will be able to participate in Counselling Round which will be start in Second week of June month. Check further details about NIMCET 2019 Entrance Exam below.
NIMCET Result 2019 (Rank Card/ Score Card)
The National Institute of Technology of Karnataka, Surathkal will announce the result of NIMCET 2019 on their official web portal. Candidates who have appeared for NIMCET 2019, on May 26 will be able to check their result by online mode through the given link or web address at the bottom of the page. The result of NIMCET 2019 will include qualifying status as well as rank card of the candidates.
Candidates, who qualified the entrance examination of NIMCET 2019, will be called for seat allocation procedure as per the counselling schemes. The Conducting authority, NIT (Karnataka) will not informed any candidates via any other medium accept email and SMS. Total 805 vacant seats will be filled on the basis of NIMCET Examination 2019 across the participating NITs. Candidates are advised to refer the full article to know the result, merit list, rank card, counseling procedure, steps to check result etc.
Brief Details of NIMCET Result 2019:
|Conducting body of NIMCET 2019||NIT, Karnataka|
|Name of the exam||National Institute of Technology Master of Computer Applications Common Entrance Test|
|Name of the Course||MCA Admission|
|Official Web address||www.nimcet.in|
Important Dates of NIMCET Result 2019:
|NIMCET Result Date 2019||5 June 2019|
|Commencement of Counselling||9 June 2019|
|Starting date of choice filing||9 June 2019|
|Last date of Choice filling||14 June 2019|
|First round of seat allotment||17 June 2019|
|Second round of seat allotment||30 June 2019|
|Third round of Seat Allotment||11 July 2019|
Qualifying procedure of Allocation of Rank:
NIT, Karnataka will follow the below given criteria to allocate the rank for NIMCET MCA Admission: –
- Candidates who will get 0 or negative marks in Mathematics or in total aggregate will be considered as disqualified.
- The marks obtained in Mathematics, Analytical & Logical Reasoning, Computer awareness, English will be multiplied by a factor of 3, 1.5, 3, & 1 respectively in order to allocate the rank card. Hence maximum marks will be 1000.
- After managing by above action, aspirants who get maximum marks will be ranked higher.
In case of tie between 2 or more candidates:
- If there will be a tie between two candidates, then this case will be resolved as under: –
- Applicants who score higher in Mathematics will be ranked higher.
- If still there is tie between two then one with high marks in logical reasoning will be ranked higher.
- After that the preference will be given to those candidates who has secured higher marks in computer awareness section, they will be ranked higher.
- In case of further tie, then candidates’ age will decide who is gonna place higher to other i.e. elder students will be placed higher.
NIMCET 2019 Seat Intake details:
All the participating NITs are offering a definite number of seats for MCA Admission through NIMCET 2019. The seats distribution are described as under
|Name of NIT||Seat Intake|
How to Check NIMCET Result 2019?
To check the results for NIMCET 2019, the following steps to be followed by an individual:
- Log on to the official web portal of NIMCET – www.nimcet.in.
- Click on the related link of NIMCET Result 2019 of the home page of web portal.
- Enter Log ID and Password and Click on “Submit” button.
- Candidates’ result along with rank card and qualification status will be shown on the screen.
- Take a print out NIMCET 2019 Result because it will be used in further process.
NIMCET Counselling 2019:
The process of NIMCET Counselling 2019 will start from the second week of June 2019. The process of Counseling will be in the online mode. Candidates will have to fill their preference of institution according to their rank card for which they want to get enrolled in. All aspirants will be provided admission on the basis of their preferences cum merit list. All shortlisted candidates will have to report to the designated centers along with the required documents.
Documents required for Counselling:
- NIMCET 2019 Score Card
- Personal Certificates
- Marks Sheets for Class 10th and 12th Boards
- Medical Certificates
- Residence Certificate
- Category Certificate If applicable
- Income Certificate for Financial weak students
- Color Photograph (Passport Size)