NIFT Admit Card 2019: The National Institute of Fashion Technology will publish the admit card for NIFT Entrance Exam 2019 for registered candidates. The hall ticket of NIFT 2019 Exam will be released at nift.ac.in before the exam date. Candidate have to access the official website in order to download NIFT admit card 2019 through online mode.
NIFT Admit Card 2019:
The NIFT (national institute of fashion technology) is to release the admit cards for the registered candidates through online mode from January 10, 2019. And the exam for NIFT 2019 is likely to held on January 20, 2019. The admit cards are medium for any examination by which we are permitted to enter in to the examination hall. Candidates must note that admit cards will not be send through any offline mode.
The admit cards will be uploaded on the official websites. Candidates who submit the application form successfully will be able to download NIFT admit card 2019 at nift.ac.in. No candidate without admit card will be permitted in the examination hall.
According to the official schedule, NIFT admit card 2019 will be live from 10 January till to exam date. Aspirant must provide the login at nift.ac.in in order to download nift hall ticket 2019. Direct link of NIFT web portal is available below.
Important Dates for NIFT 2019 Exam:
|Registration last date||28 December 2018|
|Last date for registration with late fine charges||January 3, 2019|
|Admit cards issuing date||January 10, 2019|
|Written examination for UG & PG||January 20, 2019|
|Examination result date||February/March 2019|
|Group discussion/interview/situation test||April/May 2019|
|Declaration of final result||May/June 2019|
|NIFT Counselling Dates||May/June 2019 onwards|
Exam pattern for NIFT 2019 Exam:
- Exam mode: NIFT 2019 will be taken through offline mode i.e. pen paper mode.
- Examination: there will be two paper in that examination i) CAT ii) GAT (as applicable)
- Medium of examination: the medium for the examination will be English. All questions will be asked in the English language only.
- Duration of examination: time duration for this examination will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
NOTE: candidates must note that there will be no negative marking in this examination. So this is a good opportunities for the aspirants to attempt a decent no. of question in this examination.
Also Read: NCHMCT Admit Card 2019
How to download NIFT admit card 2019:
There are some steps which leads the candidates to the admit card for NIFT entrance exam 2019-20. But they must be followed in same manner as they are written below. So here are the steps:
- First, visit the official website (nift.ac.in)
- Then you have to click on NIFT admit card 2019 download link
- Now there will be three ways to access the admit cards they are: Six digit application number of NIFT 2019, Registered email ID and Date of birth (DOB).
- Aspirants can choose any of the above mentioned way to access their admit card.
- After choosing one of the above way, applier can fill the desired information in blank space available on that website and click on the submit button.
- Now NIFT admit card 2019 with some important details such as details of candidature, test venue, exam date and examination timing etc will open on your system screen.
- Candidate should check all the details very carefully before downloading, if you find that all details are just best of your knowledge then you can download it and take a printing copy of it for the future reference.
Admit Card: The National Institute of Fashion Technology will issue NIFT Exam Admit Card 2019 at nift.ac.in
NIFT Result 2019:
The result of NIFT 2019 exam will be published on the official website in the month of February/March 2019 (Tentatively). Candidates who attended this examination can check the result at nift.ac.in. They can access to their results by giving some basic information about themselves to the official or home page of website.