NHAI Recruitment 2019 notification released for 141 manager and deputy general manager vacancies. Submit the NHAI recruitment 2019 Application Form (141 Manager & DGM) – Offline Mode before the last date. Candidates, who are interested in these posts, must check the eligibility details and submit the NHAI recruitment 2019 for desired posts via offline mode.
NHAI recruitment 2019: Notification Details
The national highway authority of India (NHAI) is going to recruit manager and deputy general manager posts. Interested candidates may download the application form the given link in this article or the official website of NHAI and submit it if you are eligible. Total of 141 Manager & DGM vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process.
Application for this recruitment has been started from 7th March 2019 and candidates may send their application form with attested documents before the last date which is 8th May 2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process & applying procedure for NHAI Recruitment 2019 have been described below in this article.
Highlights of NHAI Recruitment 2019: 141 Manager & DGM Posts
- Name of the Organization – National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
- Name of the posts – manager, deputy general manager
- No of vacancies – 141
- Submission of Application Form starts from – 7th March 2019
- Last date to receive the applications – 8th May 2019
- Job type – central govt. job
- Job location – Anywhere in India
NHAI Recruitment 2019- Post wise vacancies details:
|Name of the post||No of the post|
|Deputy general manager||117|
Eligibility criteria- NHAI Recruitment 2019-20 Manager & DGM Jobs
Educational qualifications for deputy general manager:
- Degree in civil engineering from a recognized university or institute.
- 9 years experience in the pay scale of pay band 3 with grade pay Rs 5400/- or equivalent or higher out of which 6 years experience in implementation of infrastructure sectors related to highways, road, and bridge.
Academic Qualifications for the manager:
- Degree in civil engineering from a recognized university or institute
- 4 years experience in the pay scale of pay band 3 with grade pay Rs 5400/- or equivalent or higher out of which 3 years experience in implementation of infrastructure sectors related to highways roads and bridges.
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Upper age limit – 56 years
NHAI Recruitment 2019, Pay Scale:
- For manager – Rs 15600-39100 + GP Rs 6600/-
- For deputy manager – Rs 15600-39100 + GP Rs 7600/-
Candidates will select on the basis of Educational Qualification, Experience, Tenure and level of services in the relevant field. There is no written exam for these post.
NHAI Recruitment 2019 Application form:
How to apply: NHAI invites the offline applications for this advertisement before the last date 8th May 2019. Candidates have to send the duly completed application form + relevant certificates/ documents for desired posts at the address provided below before the last date.
GM (HR & admn) – I
Plot no: G -5 &6, Sector – 10 Dwarka,
New Delhi – 110075
Application Form is already available in official notification. So just print out the NHAI Recruitment 2019 application form and complete & also attach the necessary documents and send to above address.
Deadline to Accept the Application Form: 08 May, 2019
Useful Links NHAI Recruitment 2019 – 2020 :
Official Web site of NHAI – http://www.nhai.gov.in/