NFL Account Assistant Recruitment 2019: The National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) want to appoint qualified, dynamic and eligible candidates for the post of Accounts Assistant. NFL Accounts Assistant Online Form 2019- 52 Vacancies Notification released at www.nationalfertilizers.com Apply Online for NFL Recruitment 2019 before the closing date. Candidates may apply for this recruitment online through the official website from 31st January to 28th February, 2019. Download Accounts Assistant Recruitment Notification form given link and register online as soon as possible.
NFL Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2019:
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) has released recruitment advertisement about the Accounts Assistant Jobs (W-3 level). The National Fertilizers Limited is invite the online application from eligible candidates between 31st January to 28th February, 2019. This notification is released 31 January 2019 and advertisement number is 01/2019.
Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria details for Accounts Assistant Vacancy and apply online through the official website of NFL @ www.nationalfertilizers.com. National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is a mini-Rantna, Premier Profit-making Central Public Sector Undertaking engaged in manufacturing and marketing of fertilizers and other agricultural inputs. Go through the below given details and check eligibility criteria and other important points for NFL Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2019.
About National Fertilizers Limited (NFL):
the National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is a Miniratna Company which produce Chemical Fertilizers, industrial chemicals and organic fertilizers. NFL is one of the India largest central Public sector undertaking company which engaged in manufacturing and marketing of fertilizers and other agricultural inputs. The main thing about this company is that its turnover is more than Rs 75 billion. Its headquarter is situated in Noida. NFL works under Ministry of Chemicals and fertilizers. It is the second largest Urea producer in India and it has five gas based Ammonia-urea plants.
Overview of NFL (Account Assistant) recruitment 2019:
|Name of Company||National Fertilizers Limited|
|Name of the Post||Account Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||52|
|Job location||All over India|
|Online Applications invited from||31st January, 2019|
|Last date for registration||28th February, 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Check NFL Accounts Assistant Vacancy 2019 Eligibility criteria:
Education qualification required:
- Appliers should possess Bachelor of Commerce degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC category and 45% marks for SC/ ST/ PWD category against reserved position.
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 30 years
NOTE: For age relaxation details, candidates should refer the official notification; the link of official notification has been given at the bottom of the article.
Read This: CISF Head Constable 2019 Apply Online Now!
Candidates will be shortlisted for Account Assistant post in NFL according to their performance in the following stages –
- Written test or Online test
- Group discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview
NFL Accounts Assistant Online Form 2019:
How to apply for NFL Account Assistant recruitment 2019: Candidates will have to follow the some instructions to submit the NFL Accounts Assistant Online Form 2019 on its official website. Online submission of application form involves following steps: –
Step 1. Online registration:
- Firstly, candidates need to open the official web portal of NFL @nationalfertilizers.com.
- From the home page, Go to NFL “Careers” tab, which include the desired option “NFL Recruitment (Notification No. 01/2019), candidates should click on it.
- Read the full advertisement carefully to test eligibility condition and lot more criteria.
- After reading the official notification, click on “Apply online” link given there.
- Fill the registration form as the requirement of the page.
- After successful registration, all aspirants will receive a unique registration number and password.
- Log in with the same credential for further process.
Step 2. Making Payment:
- After filling the application form, make the relevant payment for the application as per the category of the candidates.
Step 3. Uploading the documents:
- Upload the passport size photograph (jpg or jpeg file only up to 50kb), signatures in digital format (jpg or jpeg file only up to 20kb).
- Upload all the required documents as per official notification such as Caste certificate/ PWD certificate.
Step 4. Final submission of Application form:
- After all those actions, candidates should download the application form, and take a hard copy of the application form so that they can use it further.
Important Official links for NFL Account Assistant Online Form 2019 (Recruitment):
|Download official notification||Apply online||Official website|
Register online for Account Assistant Jobs under NFL if you are eligible before the last date and be ready for its written test.