National Entrance Screening Test 2019-20: NEST 2019 Application Form & Notification released now. NISER Admission 2019 Fill Online Application For NEST M.Sc Admission 2019 (NISER) and also Check Exam Date. Online Applications are invited for the admission of NISER integrated M.Sc Degree course. Eligible Aspirants can make their registration from 8th January, 2019 and this registration process will continue till 11th March, 2019. candidates are advised to check the all information shared about to NEST 2019 Admission And other details on this web page.
NEST 2019 Application form:
The National entrance screening test (NEST) is inviting the online application form for the admission of NEST/ Niser integrated M.Sc degree course. Candidates who are interested to take admission in M.Sc Integrated Courses, can apply online from 8 January 2019 to 11 March 2019. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria and other details about to NEST Entrance Exam 2019 and submit the NEST 2019 Application form at nestexam.in.
It is conducted on national level by the National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Bhubaneswar and university of Mumbai department of Atomic energy center for excellence in basic science, Mumbai. The exam is conduct only once in a year. On the basis of NEST entrance test, candidates will be able to get admission in above mentioned two universities.
Important details for NEST 2019:
|Name of the examination||NEST 2019 (Entrance Examination)|
|Name of authority||National Institute of science education & research (NISER)|
|Admission offers||5 years integrated M.Sc degree course|
|Exam level||National level|
|Online registration starts from||8 January 2019|
|Last date for registration process||11 March 2019|
|Entrance exam date||1 June 2019|
|Admit card is to be released on||24 April 2019|
|NEST Result declare on||17 June 2019|
Eligibility criteria for NEST 2019-20:
- Candidate must have passed class 12th with any of the three as main subjects i.e. physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology.
- Candidate must score at least 60% marks for general category and 55% marks for reserved category.
- Candidates must be citizen of India.
- NRI students or OCI candidates are not eligible to apply for National Entrance Screening Test.
- Candidates who belongs to following states J&K, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana state have a quota of 15%.
NEST 2019 Application fees:
- For general /OBC candidates: Rs.1200/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.600/-
- All females candidates: Rs.600/-
Note: Pay the exam fees through credit card, debit card, net banking, e-challan.
NEST 2019 Exam Pattern:
- Medium of instruction- English
- Time duration- 3 hours
- Total marks- 230
- Total sections- 5
- Marking system- 1 marks for each correct answer
- Negative marking- no negative marking for wrong answer.
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions.
|CLAT 2019 Apply Online Now !!||BITSAT 2019 Apply Online Now !!|
|IIM Raipur Admission 2019 Apply Now !!||KIITEE 2019 Apply Online !!|
NEST Seats details:
|PWD||5% seats in each category||5% seats in each category|
|Supernumerary quota (J&K)||2||2|
|Total proposed intake||202||47|
NEST 2019 Application Form:
Applying procedure: First home page of NEST official website hit on “Apply Online” button after that candidate have to follow the following steps:
Step 1: registration
- Go to the official website of NEST i.e. nestexam.in
- Click on “new registration”.
- Fill the accurate details for registration process
- Your registration no and password will be generated and sent to the registered email id
Step 2: fill details:
- After completion of registration process fill the qualification details and personal details for compete the application form
Step 3: upload documents:
- Now candidates can upload their scanned documents like photo and signature and educational certificate. After that check your details for final submission.
Step 4: application fees:
- Now candidate pay the application fees through online mode. Now candidate advised that take a print out of the application form and e- receipt for further reference.
Check the more details fro NEST 2019 Prospectus / information brochure and submit NISER NEST 2019 Entrance exam online application form before the deadline.
Important Links Area:
- NEST 2019 Information Brochure & Syllabus: Download Here
- How to Apply? – Check Here Detailed Procedure
- Official website www.nestexam.in
NEST 2019 FAQs (Mostly Asked Questions):
Question: What is the Entrance Exam for M.Sc?
Answer: Based on Score Card of NEST and JAM can get admission in M.SC Courses. NEST provides admission in only two university while JAM provide admission near around 18 IITs and IISc Bangalore.
Question: What is the NEST Exam?
Answer: NEST is the National Entrance Screening Test conduct by NISER Bhubaneswar and CEBS Mumbai.
Question: How many seats does a NEST 2019 have?
Answer: Total number of seats at NISER and CEBS are 200+2 (JK) and 45+2 (JK), respectively.
Question: Is there any negative marking in NEST entrance exam?
Answer: No negative marking in NEST exam.
Question: What is NEST 2019 Entrance Exam Date?
Answer: 01 June, 2019