NCHMCT JEE 2019 Admit Card: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the NCHMCT 2019 Joint Entrance Test admit card to the registered aspirants. NCHMCT JEE 2019 Exam Date already announced by official authority. Exam Date of NCHMCT JEE 2019 is 27 April 2019.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Admit Card:
Candidates who have applied for NCHMCT JEE 2019 can download the admit card from the National Testing Agency web portal. Aspirants must be noted that the admit cards will not be sent through any post or offline mode. Candidates must download NCHMCT JEE 2019 admit card from the official website.
All they need to do to download the hall ticket by providing the login details on the the official website. All the desired information related to admit card is available on the official website and by doing so they can easily access to the admit card and make themselves familiar with important details mentioned in the NCHMCT admit card. Candidates must have to deposit one copy of the NCHMCT JEE admit card to the invigilator which should be self attested. And another copy of the NCHMCT JEE admit card must be brought to the examination hall.
|NCHMCT Admit Card 2019||Key Dates|
|Admit Card will be released in||3rd week of April 2019|
|Exam Date||27 April 2019|
Exam Pattern for NCHMCT JEE 2019:
Here we have provided the section and no. of question asked in Joint Entrance Exam of NCHMCT 2019, so that you can analyze your position and prepare well for the upcoming examination.
|Subjects||No. of questions|
|Numerical ability and analytical aptitude||30|
|Reasoning and logical deduction||30|
|General knowledge & current affairs||30|
|Aptitude for service sector||50|
Candidates can check the exam pattern scheme in details from NCHMCT JEE 2019 Information Bulletin.
How to download NCHMCT JEE admit card 2019:
To download the admit card for NCHMCT JEE 2019-20, one must follow these mentioned step:
- Visit the official website of NTA (National Testing Agency)
- Here candidate have to go latest updates section and click on it.
- After that candidate should go for the link blinking having header note download the admit card for NCHMCT JEE 2019, and open the correct link.
- As you click on that link, a new page will open with blank space of Registration ID/ Date of birth etc.
- Aspirant need to fill all these information correctly as they mentioned in the application form and submit their details.
- After submitting the details, your admit card will open in the new tab.
- You can download the NCHMCT admit card and take the print copy of that for the future reference.
Admit Card: The candidates who have successfully registered for NCHMCT JEE 2019, they can download their hall ticket through online from NTA website i.e nta.ac.in
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Result & Cut-off Score:
Candidate’s selection entirely depends upon the marks or performances made by them in written examination. If they reach to their cut – off score released by NCHMCT JEE official will be shortlisted for the admission. The result and the cut-off score for NCHMCT JEE 2019 will be published on the official website. Candidate will be able to check the result and cut-off marks, make a perception for final section. Exam cut-off will be published officially within one month of exam date. Candidates can check it through online.
Steps to be followed for the result of NCHMCT JEE 2019:
- Visit the official website (nta.ac.in).
- Here candidates will find the Latest on NTA Section and go to NCHMCT JEE Result 2019 option on the official web page, just click on it.
- Now they can find their desired link which is headed by download the result for NCHMCT JEE 2019, you should click on it.
- After clicking on it, candidate are asked to enter some information about themselves i.e. registration no., father’s name, date of birth etc. they should fill all these information and click on the submit button.
- After submitting these information you will be able to see your result on the system screen, from where you can download it and take a print of it for the future reference.
Best of luck for NCHMCT JEE Result 2019 and keep in touch for new updates.