Get the Admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya in Class 6, 9 and 11. Students can get admission in 6th, 9th class after qualify the JNVST Entrance Test and in 11th class direct merit list to be prepared by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. JNVST 2019 Admission Form and notification released. Candidates can obtain Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admission 2019 from the link provided below.
JNVST 2019 Admission Notification Released :
Admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is made on the basis of a selection test which was designed and conducted by the CBSE. This test is known as Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST). The JNV is established to empower the rural education standards. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya offering free school education to the students from Class 6th to Class 12th , all the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this selection test to get the admission in JNV.
New Update: Great News Available who are facing the problem with online registration. Last Date of registration is extended upto 15 December. JNVST 2019 Admission Form + Prospectus Released for class 6th & 9th. Get the Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2019 Application Form and download its prospectus for complete details.
Students who have cleared their class 5th successfully, can apply for this entrance test which is going to be conducted on national level in the month of April every year. Candidates can get the admissions through lateral entry as well in 9th class for which students have to clear separate entrance exam. Here, in this article we have mentioned all the important details about JNVST 2019; you can check all the related information on this webpage.
JNV Selection Test 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
JNV Selection Test Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates from the districts where the JNV has been opened are eligible to apply for admission.
- Candidates appearing for the JNVST 2019 must be studying in class V from the Government, or other recognized school, in the same district where he/she seeks admission.
- A candidate must be within the age group of 9-13 years including reserved category candidates also. (Applicant should be born between 01 May 2006 to 30 April 2010)
- A student who has not been promoted and admitted to class 5th is not eligible to apply.
- No candidate is eligible to appear for second time in the JNV Selection Test at any cost.
Reservation Criteria For Rural, SC/ST, Girls,& Disabled Childs:
- At least 75% of the seats in the districts will be filled by candidates selected from rural areas and remaining seats will be available for the urban areas of the district.
- There will be provision for reservation of seats for SC/ST candidates in proportion to their population in the district but not less than the national average.
- 1/3 of the seats will be reserved for the girls students.
- There will be provision for reservation of 3% seats for disabled Children also i.e. Orthopedically Handicapped, Hearing Impaired & Visually Handicapped.
JNVST 2019 Overview:
- Main Authority Name: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
- Name of Test: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Total Vidyalaya: 661 All over India
- Paper Language: In about 21 Languages
- Exam Location: All over India
- Official Website: navodaya.gov.in
JNVST Class 6 Admission 2019 – Important Dates:
|Commencement of Online Form Submission||23 October 2018|
|Last Date of Form Submission||15 December 2018 (New)|
|Date of Entrance Exam||06 April 2019|
JNVST 2019 Application Form:
Online Mode Only: JNV releases the official notification for admissions every year. All the eligible candidates can get the application form through online mode from the official website. Students have to submit the JNVST 2019 online application form to getting the admission in JNV before the last date of submission 30 November 2018. All the required details is to be filled properly in the application form and make sure you have attached all the necessary documents with your application form before submitting the online. The application form is free of cost, no one have to pay for getting application form of JNVST 2019.
This year prospectus is available now. Check the complete Information from its prospectus about to Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2019-20 Class 6 and Class 9.
- Read Also Sainik School Admission 2019
JNV Selection Test Pattern 2019:
Check the Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Exam Pattern 2019-20 here and prepare for written test. For more details candidates can refer the – www.jnvstentrancetest.in
|Mental Ability||60 Minutes||50||50%|
Best of luck for entrance test. Stay in touch for new updates.
Official website: navodaya.gov.in
JNVST Class 6 Admission 2019 Prospectus
Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admission 2019 Apply Online Link
Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 9 Admission 2019 Complete Details