Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University Admission 2019-2020

Image 12 Admission Forms ftafatedu

NDVS University Admission 2019: Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University is Jabalpur based university which was formed in Nov, 2009 to enhance the quality of higher education in the field of veterinary & fisheries science. If anybody is interested to take admission in this university, then he/she must have qualified in NEET exam. Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University is one of the best universities in the field of Veterinary & Allied Sciences. There are total three colleges under this university which are located at Jabalpur, Rewa & Mhow centers to offer various courses in the field of Veterinary Science & Fisheries Science.

Here on our web portal we will provide complete information regarding eligibility, admission process, courses offered, entrance exam details to take admission in this university. We hope all this information will be valuable for all our readers. We want to inform all our readers that, 85 % seats of this university will be filled through university based entrance exam (AIPVT) for the permanent residents of the state. Remaining 15 % seats for Indian nationals will be filled through NEET exam.

Objectives:

This university was established to fulfill the certain objectives in the field of higher education, these are

  • To provide the quality education in the field of Veterinary, Fisheries & other allied Sciences.
  • To provide research facility in the field of Veterinary & Fisheries science.
  • To outreach the government programs of veterinary & animal husbandry in rural areas.

Affiliated Colleges:

Total three colleges are affiliated from this university which provide various courses in the field of veterinary & fisheries science. These colleges are located at Jabalpur, Rewa, Mhow.

Courses Offered:

NDVSU provides mainly two types of courses in all the three colleges. These course are

  • V.Sc & A.H – Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry { 5 Years Duration}
  • F.Sc – Bachelor of Fishery Science {4 Years Duration}

Admission Eligibility Criteria Details:

There are some eligibility conditions which everyone has to follow to take admission in various courses under this university. These are

  • Should be a citizen of India.
  • Must have domicile of MP state or if any candidates who have studied for three years in any course in MP state from 2015-19 to take admission in 85 % seats which are reserved for candidates of MP state.
  • Must have qualified in the entrance exam conducted by the university (AIPVT is the entrance exam which is conducted to fill 15 % seats).
  • Some seats are also reserved for foreign candidates. NRIs or Foreign candidates need not to appear in the entrance exam, they can take admission directly on the basis of marks obtained in 12th

Detailed Eligibility Criteria for BVSc & AH Course and B.F.Sc Course

Image 12 Admission Forms ftafatedu
Image: Admission Forms

How to Apply for NDVSU Admissions 2019-20:

Here we are providing some simple steps which you all have to follow who want to take admission in this university for different courses. Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University provides complete schedule for whole recruitment process needed to take admission in this university.

  • As per the schedule decided by the university, firstly you have to apply online for the specific course for which you want to apply at university web portal.
  • If you are new user, then you have to register yourself first at university web portal. You are given with Username and password
  • With the help of username & password, you have to sign in further. You have to provide complete information mentioned in the application form.
  • Upload all the relevant documents like signature, photograph, mark sheets, caste certificate etc.
  • You have to fill the choice of your course in which you want to take admission in this university. Besides this you also have to fill choices for colleges under this university.
  • After filling the application form, you have to pay the application fee in online mode.
  • Then as per the schedule, NDVSU will conduct entrance exam. On the basis of marks obtained in this entrance exam, you will be allotted your course and college.

Counselling Schedule to Get the Admission in NDVS University:

Counselling RoundsStarting DateLast Date
First RoundLast week of July 2019First week of August 2019
Second RoundSecond week of August 2019Third week of August 2019
Third RoundLast week of August 2019First week of September 2019

Official Dates will be confirmed later. Aspirants can refer the NDVS University Official website to get the more information about to admission in Veterinary Courses.

Official Website of Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University: http://www.ndvsu.org/

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *