Nadia District Court Vacancy 2019 notification released for Group C & Group D Posts. District court Authority of Nadia, West Bengal has invited the online applications to fill up the 69 LDC, English Stenographer, and group D posts. Job seekers candidates who are waiting for District Court Job Opening at Nadia District Court, West Bengal can grab this great opportunity. The submission of online applications starts from 25th April 2019 through online and this process will continue till to 12th May 2019.
Nadia District Court Vacancy 2019: 69 Group C & D Posts
The official authority of Nadia District Court has released the notification to fill up the LDC, English Stenographer & group D posts. Authority has invited the online applications form from the eligible candidates to fill up the 69 vacant posts. Interested candidates may fill the online application at www.nadiacourtrecruit.in from 25th April 2019.
The online registration will be active till to May 12, 2019. Candidates who are going to apply for Nadia District Court Vacancy 2019 – 69 Group C & D Jobs must check the eligibility details, application fees, pay scale, and applying procedure from this page.
Brief details for Nadia District Court Recruitment 2019:
- Authority Name – District Recruitment Committee, Nadia Judgeship
- Name of the posts – Various posts
- No. of vacancies – 69 posts
- Mode of application – online
- Online Applications invited from – 25th April 2019
- Last date for submission of online application – 12th May 2019
- Job location – Nadia District Court, West Bengal
- Official website – districts.ecourts.gov.in/nadia or www.nadiacourtrecruit.in
Nadia District Court Vacancy distribution:
|Name of the posts||Existing posts||Expected posts|
|Lower division clerk||28||08|
|Group D (sweeper)||03||–|
|Group D (night guard)||–||11|
|Group D (Farash)||–||09|
Eligibility criteria for Nadia District Court Recruitment 2019:
- For all posts in group B & C: the candidates must have passed Madhyamic or its equivalent examination from any recognized board and at least a certificate in computer training from a recognized institution
- For LDC posts: knowledge in typewriting in English and computer knowledge and also at least a certificate in computer training from recognized institution are compulsory.
- For process server/ group D: candidates must have class VIII passed certificate from any recognized school or any other equivalent institution. Those candidates possessing basic knowledge of computer operation, may be given preference
- For group D (sweeper) posts: the candidates should passed the Class VIII, knowledge and working experience in the concerned field and should be capable of reading and writing.
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 37 years
- Age relaxation – as per Govt. norms
For stenographer & LDC posts:
- For general candidates – Rs 400/-
- For SC/ ST candidates – Rs 300/-
For group D posts:
- For general candidates – Rs 300/-
- For SC/ ST candidates – Rs 200/-
Note: Candidates should pay the application fees through online mode only.
Nadia District Court Vacancy 2019 Apply online:
- Visit the official website of Nadia district court i.e. districts.ecourts.gov.in/nadia or www.nadiacourtrecruit.in
- Go to the recruitment section mention of the home page of the website
- Then click on the link “recruitment notification Nadia Court 2019”
- The official notification will open, at last of the notification apply online link is given, click on the link otherwise hit on direct link given below.
- Then candidates should enter the required details to fill the application form.
- Also upload the scanned documents and pay the application fee.
- Final take a print of application form submitted by online at www.nadiacourtrecruit.in and keep it safe.