Murshidabad District Jobs 2019– 37 Accountant & DEO Posts Notification Released at www.murshidabad.gov.in. Get Murshidabad District Recruitment Application Form 2019 From Given links. If you are one of the candidates who is searching for Murshidabad District Accountant, DEO application form, Exam dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying procedure, exam pattern & syllabus then your search ends here. We have provided all above-mentioned section in detail in this blog. Kindly read the blog completely to gain actual facts about Murshidabad District Jobs 2019. The Official Authority has released the offline application for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator & Accountant to fill 37 vacant places in Murshidabad District.
Murshidabad District Jobs 2019 Notification Out:
District Magistrate & Collector, Social welfare section, Murshidabad (West Bengal) has invited the offline application from the eligible candidates for the posts of Accountant and Data entry operator. Candidates can check their eligibility criteria from this page, they can also know their selection process, applying procedure and exam dates through this page.
The last date for submission of offline application will be 15th March 2019. Candidates can get their offline application either through this page given at the bottom or they can visit the official website, the link has been provided for official website. Read this article for more related details regarding Murshidabad District Recruitment 2019.
Brief Details of Murshidabad District Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Aurhority||District Magistrate & Collector, Social Welfare Section|
|Posts Name||Accountant & Data Entry Operator|
|Type of Job||State Govt.|
|Total Vacancies||37 posts|
|Job Location||Murshidabad, West Bengal|
|Last date to submit offline application||15th March 2019|
Vacancies Distribution – Murshidabad District Jobs 2019:
|Name of the Posts||Number of vacancy|
|DEO (Data Entry Operator)||31|
Eligibility Criteria: (Essential Qualification)
- Must possess Commerce Graduation degree with Honours
- Working knowledge of computer MS Office Packages.
- Must have at least 3 years experience in the Govt. or NGO.
For Data Entry Operator:
- Should be graduate in any discipline.
- Should have knowledge of computer MS Office package and must have typing speed 30 wpm.
- Should have at least 1-year experience in the govt. NGO.
- Candidates must lie between in the age range of 18 to 40 years.
NOTE: For age relaxation details candidates should refer to the official notification.
Selection process- Murshidabad District DEO & Accountant Jobs:
Aspirants will be shortlisted as per their performance in the below listed rounds. Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination.
- Written test
- Computer proficiency test
- Viva voce test
How to Apply For Murshidabad District Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the official website of Murshidabad district @www.murshidabad.gov.in.
- From the home page, hit on “Recruitment” and choose the advertisement which would be headed by “Notification for Contractual recruitment of Accountant and Data Entry Operation under Rupashree Prakalpa, Murshidabad” and click on it.
- Read the full notification and test the eligibility condition given in it.
- Download application form attached with the notification and take print out of it.
- Fill the application form carefully and attach all the documents required.
- Finally, send the application form to below-given address:
New Administrative Building
Pin: 742101, West Bengal
Phone: (03482) 250023
E-mail: [email protected]
- To download Official Notification Click Here
- Download Application Form Click Here
- Official Website Check Here
Murshidabad District Jobs 2019 – 2020: 37 Accountant & DEO Posts Notification Released at www.murshidabad.gov.in. Get Murshidabad District Recruitment Application Form 2019 from the above links.