Good News! available here for Govt Job Seekection in Medical Line. Madhya Pradesh MPPSC Medical Officer recruitment 2019 Notification Released- 1065 medical officer Vacancies. Get MP medical officer online form 2019 at mppsc.nic.in. Madhya Pradesh PSC medical officer Vacancy notification released in February 2019. Get the Madhya Pradesh medical officer vacancy 2019 online application for 1065 posts here from given link. Check MP Medical Officer Jobs eligibility criteria, educational qualification, other etc. on this page. Madhya Pradesh public service commission is going to recruit 1065 medical officer posts. Interested candidates may apply online from 21st February 2019 to 5th March 2019. Candidates should submit the hard copy of the application form along with the required documents till 12th March 2019.
MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019:
MPPSC (Madhya Pradesh public service commission) has released the notification on the official website for medical officer posts. All the interested candidates can check their eligibility through this article. Interested and eligible candidates can find the Medical Officer Vacancy Notification from the given link and check all the detailed information in Hindi and apply online before the last date. The online registration start will be going to begin from 21st February 2019 (at 12 pm) and the last date for the online registration is 5th March 2019. Candidates will also required to submit the hard copy of application along with required documents after applying online and payment of fees, last date by 12th March 2019. Application received by the MPPSC office after the last date of submission will be rejected.
Overview of MPPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2019:
|Authority Name||Madhya Pradesh public service commission (MPPSC)|
|Posts Name||Medical Officer (Backlog)|
|Total No. of posts||1065|
|Beginning of Online Registration||21st February 2019|
|Last date to fill the Online Application||5th March 2019|
|Last date for submission of hard copy||12th March 2019|
|Category||State Govt. job|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Job location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Selection process||Written exam and personal interview|
www.mppsc.nic.in MP Medical Officer Vacancy 2019 Eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must pass with MBBS or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Indian Medical Council.
- Equivalent qualification: candidate should have a foreign degree qualified by Indian medical council.
- Desirable qualification: candidates should have permanent registration in Madhya Pradesh medical council.
Age limit Criteria for Medical Officer Jobs: (as on 1/1/ 2020)
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum age – 45 years
- Age relaxation – as per Govt. norms
Application fees for Madhya Pradesh PSC medical officer Vacancy 2019:
- For general category – Rs 500/-
- For reserved category – nil
- Candidates should pay the application fees through debit card/ credit card/ net banking etc.
Note: for further more information through this registration fee, you can also check the official notification.
Mode of Selection:
It is expected that large no of candidates is going to apply for MP Medical Officer recruitment 2019. So from all the candidates, only suitable candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam and personal interview.
- Written exam
- Personal interview.
Pay scale for Medical Officer Jobs:
Candidates who clear both the tests will be selected for the post and get the pay scale of Rs 15600 – 39100/- + 5400-grade pay.
MP Medical Officer Online Form 2019:
- Online application form can be filled at mponline.gov.in or mppsc.nic.in. So open the official website from given link.
- Search for “advertisement no. 01/2019 for Medical Officer” Apply Online Link and open the correct link.
- Read the Instructions and guidelines before to applying online for Medical Officer Posts.
- First you have to do Primary Registration with basic details like Applicant Name, Date of Birth, Father Name, Mother Name, Address & Other details. And get the registration ID and login details.
- Candidate have to complete the online application by providing all details and also upload the necessary certificates & required documents as per size described in official notification.
- Pay the Application Fee as per described earlier or mentioned in advertisement.
- Download the Submitted Application and attach all required documents & submit the hard copy before the last date.
Please read Madhya Pradesh Medical officer recruitment official notification to get detailed information.
|Official Notification||Online Form Link||Official Portal|
Madhya Pradesh MPPSC Medical Officer recruitment 2019 Notification Released- 1065 medical officer Vacancies. Get MP medical officer online form 2019 [mppsc.nic.in]. Online Application Form link will be active from 21 February 2019.