MPPEB High School Teacher Vacancy 2018: MP 17000 Teacher Vacancy 2018 Notification Released for High School Teacher Jobs on its official website. Teacher Jobs seekers candidates can register through online mode on MPPEB official website before the closing date i.e. 25 September, 2018.
MP High School TET Bharti Notification 2018:
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board popularly known as MPPEEB which has released notification for recruiting High School / Secondary School Teachers for 17000 Posts. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply now on the official website of MPPEB. This is very good opportunity for candidates who want to become teacher or want to start their career in teaching field. We suggests all the candidates to check the official notification and apply for these posts before the last date of submission of application. The last date to apply for MP Teacher Vacancy 2018 is 25 September, 2018.
MP High School TET Exam 2018:
MPPEB will conduct examination for this advertisement “MP High School Teacher (TET) Recruitment 2018” for recruiting the teachers in the state. The examination will be held at various centers across the Madhya Pradesh State. All the candidates who will apply for this Post , they have to face a written examination for selecting in the recruitment. MPPEB will select the candidates on the basis of merit list of the written examination. Written examination is going to be conducted on 29th December 2018.
MP High School Teacher Recruitment 2018 Details:
- Authority Name :- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
- Name of Post : High School/Senior Secondary School Teacher
- Total Vacancies : 17000 Vacancies
- Job Location : Across Madhya Pradesh State
- Start Date to fill the Online Form : 11th September 2018
- Last date of Online Registration : 25th September 2018
- Admit Card : Second Week Of December(expected)
- Date of Examination : 29th December 2018
- Exam Answer Key : After Examination
- Official Website : peb.mp.gov.in
MP TET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must qualified in his Master Degree with at least 55% marks and should hold B.Ed Degree.
- Age Limit for Males : Minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years
- Age Limit for Females : Minimum 21years and maximum 45 years
- Relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category of MP State as per govt rules.
How To Apply Online for MP High School Teacher Vacancy 2018:
- First go to the official website of MPPEB i.e. peb.mp.gov.in
- Then search for Online Form for High School Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 Advertisement on page.
- Click on apply now link and you will get your application form for this advertisement
- Fill your all required details in the application form .
- Upload your required documents.
- Pay your online application fees and click submit.
- You have applied successfully and now get your application receipt print out it for future use.
MP High School TET Application Fees:
All the Candidates have to fill the application form by online mode only. There is no other way to apply for MP High School TET. And every candidate must pay the application fees for application form online. You can pay your fees by Debit card / Credit Card / Net banking only .
- Fees for General Category : Rs.500/-
- Fees for MP Reserved Category : Rs.250/-
- Correction Charges : Rs.70/-
MP High School Teacher Pay Scale:
Candidates, who will be selected for this post on the basis of his marks of examination, will be entitled to get the salary of Rs.36,200/- per month . Apart from salary, he is entitled to get allowances and other facilities according the Board.
Get the MP High School TET Exam 2018 Notification: Download Here
MP High School TET 2018 Online Form: Click Here