MP High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification Released for 190 Civil Judge Posts. Get the Notification and MPHC Civil Judge Online Form 2019 Available here in this article. Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment Authority is inviting the online application form for Civil Judge Class II Entry Level Exam 2019 in December 2018 to January 2019. Eligible candidates can apply online from 27 December 2018 for MPHC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019.
MPHC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019:
The Madhya Pradesh high court invites an application for civil judge class II entry level exam 2019. Those candidate are eligible can apply online for civil judge vacancy. Candidate can fill MPHC civil judge vacancy online form 2019 from 27/12/2018. The last date for registration is 20/1/2019. Further more information MP high court jobs like eligibility criteria, application fees, selection procedure and applying procedure etc. available at below in this article.
Category wise vacancy details:
|Category||No of posts|
Important Dates of MPHC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019:
|Starting Date to fill the Online Form||27/12/2018|
|Last date to Apply Online||20/01/2019|
|Last date for fee payment||20/01/2019|
|Prelims exam date||23/02/2019|
|Correction in Application Form Last Date||20 January, 2019|
MPHC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 Eligibility criteria:
Candidates those want to apply online for MP high court recruitment 2019: 190 Civil Judge Post must check that they are eligible or not. Details of MP high court eligibility like educational qualification, age limit and other detail are as follows:
Candidate having bachelor degree in law (LLB) from any recognized university of India can apply for this post.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 35 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC category as per MP high court notification i.e. 3 years.
- For General category candidate: Rs 1000/-
- For SC/ ST and other reserved candidates: Rs 600/-
- Payment can be done by online mode through net banking/ credit card/ debit card etc.
Selection procedure for MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2019:
Candidate’s selection will be based on prelims examination and mains exam and interview. Candidate have to qualify the Civil Judge Prelims Test and shortlisted candidates will be called for Mains Examination. After clear the Prelims and Main Test, candidate have to go through the Interview Round to get the name in final merit list.
MPHC Civil Judge Prelims exam pattern:
Question paper for online prelims examination shall contain 150 multiple choice ques to be solved within a period of two hours (120 minutes)
|Subjects||No of question||Marks|
|I.P.C., Cr.P.C. & Evidence act||30||30|
|C.P.C, T.P Act & contract act||20||20|
|Constitution of India||10||10|
|Specific relief act||5||5|
|Negotiable instrument act||3||3|
|MP land revenue code||5||5|
|MP accommodation control act||5||5|
|Hindu Marriage act, Hindu succession act & Hindu adoption & maintenance act||7||7|
|SC& ST act||3||3|
|Motor vehicle act||3||3|
|Court fees act, Indian registration act & Indian stamp act||7||7|
|Law lexicon & maxims||5||5|
- Exam Duration – 02 Hours
- Negative Marking – No Negative Marking for it.
- Questions Types – Objective Type Multiple Choice
MPHC Civil Judge Recruitment Online Form 2019:
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online mode for entry level class II examination. Candidates must follows the simple steps for apply online. These steps are as follows:
- First of all candidate should visit the official website of MP high court I.e. mponline.gov.in
- Now find the link apply online for MPHC recruitment 2019 for civil judge vacancy.
- Register on the portal with enter your personal details.
- Now you will get unique registration number and password details to again login on official portal.
- Now enter your educational and other information.
- Now upload the signature and photograph.
- Finally make a payment of application fees.
- Candidate advised that take a print out of the application form for further reference.
Aspirant must check the details from MP High Court Official Notification about to 190 Civil Judge Posts.
|MPHC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018-19 Notification||English| Hindi|
|MPHC Civil Judge Recruitment Online Form 2019||Click Here (Active from 27 December)|