Monash University Master of Law Scholarship 2019: Recently, Monash University has Offered a Scholarship programme for International Students to study Masters Courses in Law Department at Monash University. This Scholarship Programme is open to give Financial Support to Commencing students, who wish to enroll themselves full-time as a Monash Student, attending the Monash Law City Campus.
Faculty of Law Masters International Scholarship in Monash University in Australia 2019 – 2020:
The Department of Law, at Monash University, is inviting the applications from the eligible & interested candidates for Masters of Law Programme in Australia for the academic year 2019-20. All other info regarding Monash University Master of Law Scholarship 2019 such as eligibility condition, Selection Criteria, Benefits of Scholarship, Application process, important schedules etc. have been stated below in this article. Readers of this page may also find some important links at the bottom of the page relate to Monash University Master of Law Scholarship 2019-20.
Brief Description of Monash University Master of Law Scholarship 2019-20:
- Name of organizing body: Monash University
- Name of the Department: Faculty of Law
- Course Level: Masters Courses
- Country Name: Australia
- Application deadline: October 20, 2019
- Number of Awards: Various
- Application accessing mode: Online
- Official Web address: www.monash.edu
Monash University Master of Law Scholarship 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
To help the candidates, in testing their eligibility condition about Monash University Master of Law Scholarship Scheme 2019-20, we have written this section. Kindly check the section completely before apply for the scholarship programme and check whether you are eligible or not. Following are the eligibility criteria for an international student:
- Candidates must be intending to enroll in the master of Laws in full-time in the Monash University, attending the Monash Law City Campus.
- Appliers should be in the top 5% of your previous studies and showing a outstanding achievement in a combination of your studies and work based learning.
- Preference will be given on the entire academic record of the applicant with a distinction.
Monash University Masters of Law Scholarship 2019 – Benefits details
- Candidates who will be finally shortlisted by the official department of Law at Monash University will be awarded $20,000 for one year only.
- There is no specific number of scholarships offered, it will depend upon the Offerers of scholarship and funding.
Selection Criteria of Monash University Master of Law Scholarship 2019
- To retain this scholarship, one must have the following:
- Must maintain an average or aggregate 60% or above in each semester of the course.
- Candidates should maintain a full-time enrollment.
- Applicants will be selected on their personal aspiration statement which will be conducted in 500 words.
About Monash University of Australia:
Monash University is the second oldest University in the state of Victoria. The outlook of Monash university is progressive and optimistic like other university. The rank of this University continually maintained in top ten of the global Universities for subject-specific performance, in the QS world University Ranking. At Monash University, Candidates will earn benefit from the extra choices that come with studying at Australia’s largest University. It has more courses, more study options; more research projects which ill give the student a broader education that will set them apart from their peers.
How to apply for Monash University Master of Law Scholarship 2019-20:
In order to apply for the Monash University Master of Law Scholarship 2019, candidates should follow the instruction provided in this section: –
- Firstly, aspirants will have to visit the official website of Monash University @www.monash.edu.
- Choose the desired scholarship among the list provided there and hit on that link.
- Read the instruction carefully about the scholarship and click on “Apply Online” option.
- Fill the application form with appropriate details as per the valid documentation.
- Provide Original or certified academic documentation, including academic transcripts, bachelor’s certificate and grading skill online.
- Finally, after performing all above steps, Candidate will have to hit on “Submit” option and take a print out of it for future reference.
Important Links – Monash University Master of Law Scholarship 2019-20:
- Application Form
- Official Website: https://www.monash.edu/law/future-students/scholarships
Note: Aspirant have to refer the Monash University of Australia official website to find further details of Monash University master of law scholarship details.