MHT CET 2019-20: MHT CET 2019 Online Registration Started For Technical, Agricultural, Science, MCA, MBA, MMS, Fine Art & Other Courses. Get MHT CET Online Form 2019 & Notification. Maharashtra Common Entrance test is a state level entrance examination for admitting the students for Various Technical, Science, Agricultural, Diary, MBA and MMS Courses, etc. Approx 360 colleges will be offeres the admission in UG/PG Courses whose details given below based on MH CET Entrance Exam. Candidates may apply for this entrance examination from in January-March month.
MAH CET 2019 Notification Released:
Government of Maharashtra (State Common Entrance Test Cell) is going to conduct Maharashtra CET (common entrance test) for admitting the students for Fine Art, MBA, MMS, MCA, Technical, Science, Agricultural Degree, Diary Technology, etc courses. Candidate who want to get the admission in Maharashtra state, they have to participate in MHT CET 2019-20. This is the state level entrance exam conduct by Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell. More than 360 colleges participate in Maharashtra Common Entrance Test. This entrance exam is much popular and every year lakhs of students participate in this entrance exam to get the admission in various UG/PG Courses.
Important Dates of MHT CET 2019-20:
|Online registration starts from||01 January 2019|
|Closing date for online registration||23 January 2019|
|Last date to pay the fee||03 April 2019|
|MHT CET 2019 Hall Ticket Available From||25 April 2019|
|Date of MHT Entrance Exam||02 to 13 May 2019|
|Declaration of result||First week of June 2019|
Note: This Schedule is available for Agricultural, Technical, Diary Technology & Fisheries Science etc courses.
Important Dates of MAH CET 2019-20 (MBA/MMS Courses):
|Online registration starts||10 January 2019|
|Closing date for online registration||15 February 2019|
|Last date for application fees||15 February 2019|
|MAH CET 2019 Admit Card Available From||1 March 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||9 March – 10 March 2019|
|Declaration of result||31 March 2019|
Note: The dates provided in above table is for MBA & MMS Courses only. For other courses date may be different.
MHT CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- For MBA/MMS Courses: Candidates must have passed minimum 3 year duration bachelor’s degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university in any discipline with at least 50% marks for general category and 45% for reserved category are eligible to apply. Candidates who are appearing in Final Year are also eligible to fill MAH CET Online Form 2019 for MBA Courses.
- For Agricultural & Allied Courses: 12th or its equivalent exam with Chemistry or Biology, Physics and Mathematics.
- For Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Pharma D. Courses: 10+2 Classes with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and along with Biotechnology / Chemistry/ Biology/ Technical / Vocational Subjects.
- For B.Tech (Dairy Technology): 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English or its equivalent qualification.
- Minimum required percentage is 50% for General and For Backward Class 45% students.
Check Application Fees for MHT CET 2019:
- For general candidates from Maharashtra state, outside Maharashtra state, J&K migrant candidates: Rs.800/-
- For SC/ ST, VJ/DT- NT (A), NT (B), NT (C), NT (D), OBC, SBC & SEBC and PWD, candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only: Rs. 600/-
Application Fee for MBA/MMS Courses (MAH CET 2019):
- For general candidates from Maharashtra state, outside Maharashtra state, J&K migrant candidates: Rs 1000/-
- For SC/ ST, VJ/DT- NT (A), NT (B), NT (C), NT (D), OBC, SBC & SEBC and PWD, candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only: Rs 800/-
- Candidates can make the application fee payment through online mode.
- Application fee is non refundable and non transferable under any circumstances.
Important Related links:
|CLAT 2019 Apply Online Now !!||BITSAT 2019 Apply Online Now !!|
|IIM Raipur Admission 2019 Apply Now !!||KIITEE 2019 Apply Online !!|
MHT CET Exam Pattern 2019-20:
|Papers||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks Allotted||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|III||Biology (Botany)||10||40||1||100||90 Minutes|
|III||Biology (Zoology)||10||40||1||100||90 Minutes|
No negative marking in this entrance examination.
MAH CET 2019 Exam pattern:
Check the exam pattern for MBA/MMS Courses from given table.
|Name of subjects||No of question||Mark per question||Maximum marks|
|Verbal ability/ reading comprehension||50||1||50|
- Mode of examination: online
- Time duration: 150 minutes
- Type of questions: multiple choice questions
- Negative marking: No negative marking.
MHT CET 2019 Online Registration Procedure:
How to Apply: The mode of registration is online for all courses. Candidate have to refer the Maharashtra CET official website from the given link.
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra CET i.e. mahacet.org.
- Choose the Desired Courses and Hit to Register for MH CET 2019
- After that a new tab will open and on the left side registration link will be given
- After that click on the link “Registration (For New Candidates)”.
- Candidate have to choose Aadhar Based or Non Aadhar Based Registration
- Candidate have to provide Applicant Personal Details, Mobile Number and valid Mail ID to get the Registration ID and password.
- Now to login page to complete the online application form.
- Fill the application form and upload all necessary documents.
- Also pay the Maharashtra CET 2019 entrance exam fee as per your category and courses you are going to apply.
- Download the application form and check the details.
MHT CET 2019 Important Links:
|Events||Information Brochure||Apply Online Till 31 March 2019|
|Technical Education Courses- B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Pharmacy/Pharm.D)||Download Here||Click Here|
|Agriculture Courses||Download Here||Click Here|
|Fisheries Science/Dairy Technology courses under MAFSU||Download Here||Click Here|
MAH CET 2019 Important key links:
|MBA/MMS Information Brochure||Click here|
|Official website||Click here|
|MAH CET 2019 Online Registration Link||Click here|
Maharashtra CET 2019 FAQs (Most Frequently Asked Questions):
Q: Are the Appearing candidate in last year of his/ her Bachelor’s Degree eligible for appearing in this admission test?
Ans: Yes, they are eligible and can apply before last applying date.
Q: What is the last date for registration of MAH CET 2019?
Ans: 15th February, 2019.
Q: What are the Main courses offered by Maharashtra common entrance cell through Maharashtra CET 2019:
Ans: Mainly there will be following courses: Technical Education Courses- B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Pharmacy/Pharm.D), Agricultural, Fisheries Science/Dairy Technology courses, MBA, MCA, MMS, etc courses.
Q: What is the last date for submitting the online application fee for MHT CET 2019?
Ans: 31 March, 2019.