Latest Scholarship..!! The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science & Technology (MEXT) of Japan has released a advertisement, inviting the applications from the eligible international students for Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship for 2019-20. Government of Japan offers the MEXT Scholarship for 2019 – 2020 for Undergraduate Students. Get a chance to Study in Japan and submit MEXT Scholarship Application Form 2019 to get the benefit of scholarship. The scholarship is offered to provide financial aid to the international students to pursue the under graduation course in Japan.
MEXT Scholarship 2019 – 2020 for Undergraduate Students:
The MEXT Undergraduate scholarship scheme is offered in every year. Candidates who are below 21 years of age and completed their school education with good academic record, are eligible to apply for this wonder opportunity.
This Undergraduate Scholarship Program includes Science & engineering and humanities courses for all international students. The deadline date to submit application for MEXT Undergraduate Scholarship scheme is June 13, 2019. Refer the below sections to know more about Japan Govt MEXT Scholarship 2019 – 2020.
MEXT Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2019 || Eligibility Criteria:
In order to apply for MEXT Scholarship scheme 2019 for international students, one must hold the following eligibility condition:
- Applicants must belong from the partner country in which MEXT Scholarship is acceptable.
- Applier age should be less than 21 years, at the time of application.
- Students should have completed their schooling 12 years in respective country other than Japan.
- Candidates who know the Japanese language or interest to learn Japanese.
- He/ She should be of sound mind and good physical health.
Benefits of MEXT Scholarship 2019 for Undergraduate Students:
All scholars who will be finally called for admission in Japan will be awarded by 117,000 yen per month, so as to pay their fee for education fee, admission fee, tution fee etc. In addition, scholars will also get the regional allowance of 2,000 or 3,000 yen per month may be added with scholarship amount, which can be used to do the research in specially designated regions. The scholars of this programme must note that the amount of payment may be subject to change each fiscal year due to the situation of the Japanese Government’s Budget.
Traveling Expanses: MEXT will provide the travel expanse to the scholars for the flight from the international airport closest to the grantee’s residence to narita International Airport or to any other international airport used on the normal route to the accepting university. Candidates must remember that no external expenses will be paid i.e. expanse to reach airports etc.
MEXT Undergraduation Scholarship 2019 || Important Dates
|Deadline date to submit application form||13 June 2019|
|Interview procedure||July 2019|
|MEXT Selection List releasing date||November 2019|
|Final result||December – February|
|Pre-departure orientation||March, 202|
|Departure to Japan||April, 2020|
MEXT Scholarship 2019 || Application Form for International Undergraduate Students:
All candidates are advised to go through instruction & follow them in the same order, in order to access the application form.
- First of all, candidates need to open the official website and download MEXT Scholarship application form 2019 – 2020 or they can click the direct link given at the bottom of the page.
- Fill the application form, as per the direction of the official announcement.
- Attach the photograph and other desired documents as per official direction to the application form [photograph should be in clear quality of 4.5 X 3.5 dimension].
- After performing all above mentioned action, you can finally “Submit” the application form.
- Candidates are advised to take a hard copy of application form, as it may be used in admission procedure.
|Get the MEXT Japan Govt Scholarship Application Form 2019 – 2020 from the following link and submit it as per described in the official advertisement.|
List of Courses Offered by MEXT Scholarship in Japan 2019:
Applicants will be allowed to take their specific field study from the below given list offered the MEXT Scholarship Program in Japan 2019. Check the list below: –
(a). Social Sciences and Humanities (law, history, politics, Japanese language, Sociology etc.)
(b). Social Sciences and Humanities B including Business administration and economics.
(c). Natural Science A which includes the following:
- Science: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Electrical & Electronics Studies: Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Information Engineering.
- Mechanical Studies: naval architecture, Mechanical Engineering.
- Chemical Studies: Applied Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Textile Engineering, Industrial Chemistry.
- Civil Engineering and Architecture: Architecture and Civil engineering, Environmental and civil engineering
- Bio-technology, Maritime engineering, Metallurgic and mining Engineering
(d). Natural Sciences B:
- Science: Biology
- Agricultural Studies: Agricultural engineering, food sciences, Fisheries, Agriculture, Agriculture Chemistry, Animal Science, Veterinary Medicine, Forestry.
- Hygienic studies: nursing, pharmacy and hygienic
(e). Natural sciences C
Further list of subjects / field is available MEXT Scholarship Program Notification.