MDU Distance Education Admission 2019: Students who want to take admission in Distance Courses in MDU University for academic year 2019-20, they can check this article and submit the online form after verify the eligibility details for your course. Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak provide the various courses whose details are available below. Only eligible candidates can get the admission in Distance Courses.
MDU Rohtak Distance Education Admission 2019:
Maharishi Dayanand University is to be released notification of admission in Distance Department of UG and PG courses soon. Maharishi Dayanand University Distance Admission 2019 Procedure is going to start from mid of August 2019 (Tentatively). MDU, Rohtak will announce the official date to apply online on its official website. All the candidates who are interested and are eligible for admission in Distance Education for various Courses will be able apply on official web portal of MDU. Candidates can read the official notification and get the information bulletin or prospectus for academic year 2019-20.
MDU Distance Education 2019 Important Details:
- Name of University: Maharishi Dayanand University (MDU), Rohtak
- Name of Department: Directorate of Distance Education Department
- Courses Offered: UG and PG Courses
- Mode of Application: Online
- Availability of Distance Admission Form: Second week of August 2019 (Tentatively)
- Official Website: mdudde.net
MDU DDE Admission Notification :
MDU will release notification for admission through online mode of UG and PG courses for the academic year 2019-2020. Following are the courses offered by MDU for Distance Education:
- Bachelor of Arts – B.A
- Bachelor of Commerce – B.Com
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science – B.LISc
- Master of Arts – MA ( Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Political Science, Public Administration, Economics)
- Master of Science in mathematics – M.Sc
- Master of Library & Information Science – M.LISc
- Master of Commerce – M.Com
MDU Distance Education Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Applications of only students, who is eligible for the admissions in MDU DDE, will be accepted. The eligibility conditions are different for different courses:
- B.com / B.A Courses –
Candidates who will satisfy any one of the following conditions , is eligible for admission in this course :
- Candidate should have qualified his 12th class from Haryana board of school education.
2. Candidate should have Diploma in Pharmacy Course for B.A only.
3. Candidate should have qualified Any other examination recognized by Academic council of MDU, Rohtak as equivalent to (i) or (ii) above.
- For M.Sc course ( Mathematics) –
Applicants must have bachelor’s degree of 3-year programme with mathematics as one of subjects in each year or Any other examination recognized by university as equivalent thereto.
- For M.Com Course –
Candidates must have passed degree of B.com/BBA/BA with Economics/commerce/marketing/Insurance as a subject or any other examination recognized by university as equivalent thereto.
- For M.A (Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Political Science, Public Administration, Economics) –
Student must have passed bachelor ‘s degree /Shastri Examination of 3-year duration or any other examination recognized by university as equivalent thereto.
- For B.Lisc Course –
Student must have passed bachelor ‘s degree recognized by university or its equivalent.
- For M.Lisc Course –
Candidate must have B.Lisc degree from MDU or from any other recognized university.
MDU Rohtak DDE Admission 2019 Schedule (Tentative):
|Without Late Fees||Without Late Fee Rs.500||Without Late Fee Rs. 1000|
|Last Date of generation of Challan||3rd Week of September||Last Week of September||1st Week of October|
|Last Date to submit Challan in PNB or Axis Bank||Last Week of September||First Week of October||2nd Week of October|
|Last Date to submit copy of Application form and challan in DDE Office||First Week of October||2nd Week of October||3rd Week of October|
How to Apply For MDU DDE Admission 2019 :
- Step 1: First GO to the official Website of MDU Distance Education i.e. mdudde.net
- Step 2: Hit on “Online Admission” and choose the academic year (new admission for 2019-20) and now Register yourself on the official website of MDU to get Student Number and Password.
- Step 3: Login on official website of MDU DDE through this Student Number & Password.
- Step 4: After login, fill personal details, address, qualifications, course, upload required images and click on make payment button to get print copy of Challan.
- Step 5: Pay your Course fee with Challan in any branch of Punjab National Bank or Axis Bank.
- Step 6: After depositing fee in bank you will receive a new Password through another SMS and email.
- Step 7: Login through Student Portal with the help of Student number and Password.
- Step 8: Click on Registration & Module Booking link on the left side of screen. Select subjects and get a print copy of Application Form which is to be submitted in office of Directorate of Distance Education, Maharishi Dayanad University, Rohtak before the closing date.
Students should follow the all instructions and guidelines to fill up the MDU Rohtak Distance Admission Form. Check the all details in official prospectus before to apply online on MDU DDE website.
More Universities Distance Admission Forms
Official website: mdudde.net
Visit the MDU Rohtak DDE official website to get the prospectus and admission online form. Best of luck for admission.