Hey Readers, There is good news for the students who wants to pursue their higher studies from the KNUST. This University is providing the scholarship to the best and intelligent students who is in need of some financial support. Interested students who wants to enjoy the benefits of this Fully Funded MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program 2019 – 2020 can apply for the scholarship from this page.
About MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program at KNUST:
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi has invited applications for the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program 2019-20. This scholarship program will provide so many facilities and access to quality and relevant university education to the young peoples in Ghana and Africa. All interested and only eligible candidates are able to fill the application form and submit it in prescribed way.
Keep reading this article to get the complete information about MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program at KNUST. We have shared the details about eligibility criteria, scholarship awards, and how to apply for scholarship in this article.
Overview of KNUST Scholarship Program 2019 – 2020:
|University Name||Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi|
|Scholarship Name||Fully Funded MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program 2019|
|Availability of Application Form||Available|
|Post Category||Scholarship Program|
All the interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria before going to apply for MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program 2019. Here in this section, we have discussed about the eligibility criteria for scholarship applications. The applications of only eligible candidates will be considered for the selection of scholars.
- All the applicants must have WASSCE or GBCE or ABCE or GCE O’ Level and A’ Level or their equivalent result from any recognized institution.
- Candidate must satisfy KNUST Admission requirements.
- The Applicant must hold an proven records of his Leadership and community Engagement(s).
- The Top priority will be given to the Female and Physically Challenged applicants.
- The candidate must be prepared to Go-Back and Give-Back to his or her Community.
- Candidates must have some critical Economic Needs.
- The preference will be given to the Science students but all subjects are considered.
MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Awards 2019:
- Under this scholarship, KNUST will provide full financial support to the selected candidates for the scholarship.
- Full tuition, fully paid on campus accommodation, learning materials, transportation and monthly stipend will be given to the students.
- KNUST will organize regular group meeting with other scholars that focus on personal and professional development opportunities and activities tailored to build social relationships.
- Scholarship will provide so many opportunities to participate in leadership congresses, community services and mentoring and uniquely sourced internships.
- It will provide the opportunity to get enrolled on an accelerated Masters Degree with MCF Partner Institution in USA.
Fully Funded MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Application Form
Application Procedure: KNUST has invited the applications for the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program through Offline mode. Interested candidate who are eligible for the scholarship must have to download the application form and fill it carefully as per rules. After downloading the application form, read the instructions mentioned on it. And then fill the application form and you have to send it on the given address. Applicants must have to submit the application form through EMS or any other Courier to this given address:
The Program Manager
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at KNUST Secretariat
℅ Office of the Dean of Students
Private Mail Bag
KNUST, Kumasi, Ghana
Applicants have to attach the following mentioned documents along with the Scholarship application form and have to submit it to the secretariat.
- KNUST Online Admission’s Print Out
- Applicants have to attach their original Certificates for both O’ Level and A’ Level results or their equivalent.
Last Date to Apply for Scholarship: 29th March, 2019
Important Links for KNYST Scholarship Programme:
|Official Website:||Click Here|
|Application Form||Download Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|