Maharashtra Talent Search Examination 2019: MTSE Exam 2019 Notification has released now. Interested candidates must check the eligibility details and read this article completely to get the detailed information about to Maharashtra Talent Search Exam 2019. Maharashtra Talent Search is going to conduct on 27 April 2019. All the eligible students can apply for the MTSE Examination 2019.
MTSE Exam 2019 Notification Released:
MTSE is center of Search And Excellence to search for only talented students. It also encourages the students for various exams by rewarding them scholarship and prizes. All the Students who are currently studying in 8th, 9th and 10th standard in Govt. Recognized schools are eligible to participate in this examination.
MTSE Exam Eligibility Criteria 2019
- All Students studying in following classes 8th , 9th and 10th in Govt. Recognized schools. Students who are appearing for MTSE has proved to be useful as preparation for NTS Examination. Most of the MTSE Scholars have succeeded in NTSE Exam. Students who are Appearing for MTSE Examination is not a prerequisite for NTSE.
- For appearing at MTSE standard 9th , it is not compulsory to have appeared at MTSE standard 8th .
- For appearing at MTSE standard 10th , it is not compulsory to have appeared at MTSE standard 9th.
Schedule for MTSE EXAM 2019:
- Last Date to apply – 8th December 2018
- Last Date to apply with late Fees – 22 December 2018 with Rs.75 late fees
- Date of Exam – 27 April 2019
- Interview Date – 25 May 2019 and 04 June 2019
MTSE Exam Pattern 2019:
MTSE Exam Pattern is quite similar to NTSE Standard 10th Examination. In the MTS Examination which is conducted by Center for Talent Search & Excellence on the Specified date the exam pattern will be as follows:
- There will be two Written Exams.
- Total Duration for the Exam is 3 hours.
- There will be Multiple Choice type question in the examination.
- Four Options will be Given for one question and Student have to choose one right answer from them.
|Papers||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Paper I||Mental Ability Test (MAT)||100 Questions||100 Mars|
|Paper II||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||100 Questions||100 Marks|
|Grant Total||200 Questions||200 Marks|
Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) Exam Pattern:
|SAT Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)||40||40|
|Social Science (History, Geography, Civics, Economics)||40||40|
|Mathematics (Algebra, Arithmetic, Geometry)||20||20|
Maharashtra Talent Search Examination Syllabus:
- Paper 1 (Mental Ability Test MAT Syllabus): In this section languages grammar and comprehension will be tested. This section is slightly higher difficulty level compare to mental ability paper of scholarship examination of 08th class.
- Paper 2 (Scholastic Aptitude Test SAT Syllabus): The syllabus of SAT Paper is the same as the school syllabus of following classes 08th, 09th and 10th standards of whole year.
Interview: There is no interview or oral test for 8th & 9th standard. MTSE will organize the Interview for selected students of 10th class and interview total marks are 50 marks. And there is no specific syllabus for this interview section.
Maharashtra Talent Search Exam Application Fee:
- If student get the application form through School and recognized coordinators, they have to pay Rs.150/- only as application fee.
- Individual Application Fee Rs.200/- (Rs.150 Application + Rs.50/- as Postal Charges)
- If application purchased from MTS Office / Coordinators then application will be Rs.150/- only.
MTSE 2019 Exam Date and Interview Schedule:
Written examination will be held on 27 April, 2019 on Saturday at 10 am to 01 pm. And interview for 10th class students only which will be held somewhere between 25 May to 04 June 2019. MTSE Interview Schedule will be displayed on official website by 15 May 2019.
MTSE Application Form 2019:
Methods to Obtain Application Form: 1. Students can get the Maharashtra Talent Search Exam Application Form from Headmaster or Principal Office of their School. Head of the School can demand the number of application forms by them for 8th, 9th and 10th class on school letter head. After that MTSE Authority will send the forms accordingly. Application Fees will be sent at the centre during submitting the application form.
2. Online Mode: Download the Application Form through MTS Official website and print it.
3. By Post: To obtain the application form through Post, student must send the amount by MO/DD drawn in favour of “Hon. Director, Maharashtra Talent Search Examination, Pune” payable at Pune. Name of the Applicant, Residential Address and standard or class should be mentioned along with MO/DD.
4. By Coordinators: Students can approach to various Coordinators which are working on this project at District, Taluka and Bit Levels. Students and Schools can get the application form these coordinators and submit the application forms + application fees Rs.150/- before the closing date.
All the Eligible candidates can fill the application form for the MTSE examination 2019. The application form is available on the official website of the MTSE. All the interested can also download and fill the application form offline. Applicants have to fill their form and submit it before the last date.
Official Website – www.mtsexam.org
Best of luck for examination and subscribe our website to get new updates about the MTSE Examination.