Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2019 District Wise Talathi Jobs Notification Out. Maharashtra Revenue Department Exam 2019- Register Online Here from given link. Here we have provided the eligibility criteria, selection process, application fees, and more important details about the Talathi Bharti 2019. Candidates need to read this complete article to get the full information about the Maharashtra Talathi Recruitment 2019. According to the Official Notification, Maharashtra Mahsul Vibhag will start the online applications from 1st March 2019 and close the online application on 22nd March 2019.
Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2019 Notification Out:
Revenue Department of Maharashtra has released the notification. Maharashtra MahaPariksha Portal is inviting the online applications for the post of Talathi, Clerk, And Typist. Maharashtra Mahsul Vibhag has been published the official recruitment notification for the various posts on their official website. All the interested candidates can check the eligibility for the Talathi Bharti Details. Eligible candidates are able to apply for the recruitment through online mode before the last date of submission of application i.e. 22 March 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2019:
The online applications of only eligible candidates will be accepted. So candidates must have to check their eligibility status from this section. If you are ineligible for these posts, then your applications will be rejected. Candidates must have to meet the following eligibility conditions:
- Applicants must have qualified 10th/ Graduation/ or equivalent from any recognized university/Institution.
- Candidate must have the certificate of computer/IT courses like MS-CIT or equivalent.
- Applicant’s age must be in between 18 to 38 years for unreserved category candidate.
- Relaxation in upper age will be provided to the reserved category according to the rules of Maharashtra Govt.
Details of Maharashtra Talathi Recruitment 2019:
|Authority Name||Maharashtra Revenue Department|
|Post Name||Talathi, Clerk, Typist|
|Work Place||Maharashtra State|
|Job Type||State Govt. Job|
A lot of candidates are going to apply for this post, so Recruitment Board will conduct the written Exam (Revenue Department Examination 2019) for selection of the candidates for these various posts. Applicants must have to face the written examination and Interview Process to get this Job in Maharashtra Mahsul Vibhag. Priority in selection of the candidates will be given to the highest scorer in the written exam. Only those candidates will be called for the Interview process who is able to clear the written exam.
- Written Examination
All those candidates who are going to apply for the Maharashtra Talathi Recruitment 2019 have to pay the online application fees. According to the official notification, candidates must have to pay the online application fees through online mode only. Applicants can pay their application fees through Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking. The online application fee for all type of candidates is mentioned below:
- For General Category Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For Reserved Category Candidates: Rs.350/-
- For Ex-Service Man Candidates: Nil
Steps to Apply for Maharashtra Talathi Recruitment 2019:
- Firstly, aspirants have to visit the official website of E-MahaPariksha Portal
- In Right Side Bar Area candidates will find the titled as “Registration Login for Revenue Department (Talathi Recruitment – All Districts) Examination 2019” Open this link or refer below direct link.
- Candidates can open the “How to Fill Form” Option showing on official portal for detailed information.
- Choose “Registration Login” Option and complete the online application.
- Fill your required details in the application form correctly.
- Attach your all required document in prescribed format.
- Pay the online application fees through online mode.
- Submit your application form and take a print out of your submitted application form.
Important Dates for Maharashtra Talathi Recruitment 2019:
|Starting Date of Online Applications||01st March 2019|
|Last Date to submit online applications||22nd March 2019|
Official website: rfd.maharashtra.gov.in or www.mahapariksha.gov.in
Important Links for Maha Talathi Bharti – All District Wise:
- Download Official Recruitment Notification Here
- Online Registration Direct Link
- Official website Link: www.mahapariksha.gov.in
- Click Here to Check Various Maharashtra Govt. Jobs