Aspirants who are looking for Maharashtra Govt. Job, here is good news for them because Animal Husbandry Department of Maharashtra has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of Attendant & Livestock Supervisor in that particular department. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply by the last date 24th March 2019. Go through this web page for more prescribed details about AHD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019.
Maharashtra Animal Husbandry Dept Recruitment 2019:
Animal Husbandry Department of Maharashtra is inviting the online application for the posts of Attendant & Livestock Supervisor. There will be total 729 vacancies which will have been filled through this recruitment. Candidates can make their registration through the official website by the last date 24th March 2019.
Aspirants will also get important links regarding Maharashtra Pashusavardhan vibhag. Candidates may refer the full blog to know their eligibility criteria, age limit, application fee details, selection process, applying procedure etc. about AHD Maharashtra recruitment 2019.
Overview of Maharashtra Animal Husbandry Dept Recruitment 2019:
|Exam Organizing body||Animal Husbandry Department, Maharashtra|
|Name of the positions||Livestock Supervisor & Attendant|
|Total Vacancies||729 posts|
|Online application begin from||4th March 2019|
|Last date for submission of online application||24th March 2019|
AHD MAHARASHTRA PASHUDHAN PARYAVEKSHAK BHARTI 2019:
The Officials AHD Maharashtra Pashudhan Paryavekshak notification has been linked up in the below section of this @ftafatedu.com page. Now all the interested candidates who are searching for their eligibility condition, applying procedure and other details should check out the full page. One extra benefit which is given on this page is that applicants can apply directly for Maharashtra Animal Husbandry Dept Recruitment 2019 from this page, through the direct link given at the bottom of the article.
- Livestock Supervisor = 149 posts
- Attendant = 580 posts
Eligibility Criteria- Maharashtra Animal Husbandry Dept Recruitment 2019:
- Aspirants must possess the degree of any stream from any recognized university.
- Candidates must check official notification for more specified education qualification.
- Minimum Age Limit = 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit = 38 years
- Check notification for age relaxation details.
Selection Process for Maharashtra Animal Husbandry Dept Recruitment 2019:
Candidates may be selected on the basis of their performances on the following rounds given below:
- Written Examination
- Interview or personality test
Application Fee details
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 350/-
Maharashtra Animal Husbandry Dept Recruitment 2019: Apply Online
How to Apply Maharashtra Pashusavardhan vibhag Bharti 2019
- Candidates must log on first to the official website of Department of Animal Husbandry, Maharashtra at https://ahd.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Now, from the home page, aspirants should find the advertisement for above-said posts and click on that advertisement link.
- As you click on that particular link, official notification will open, read it carefully and check eligibility condition and other details.
- After reading the official notification, click on “Apply online” option.
- Fill the application form with correct details and upload the necessary documents which are prescribed in the notification.
- Pay the online application fee through online mode as per your category. (Details are given in above sections of article)
- Finally, click on “Submit” button and take a print out copy of application form for future reference.
Useful Links for Maharashtra Animal Husbandry Dept Recruitment 2019:
- AHD Maharashtra Official notification 2019 Download Here
- Apply Online for AHD Maharashtra 2019 Click Here
- Official Web portal – Check Here