MCL Vacancy 2019 Notification Released for 370 Mining Sirdar, Junior Overman, Deputy Surveyor Posts. Mahandi Coalfields Limited Online Form 2019 Available for 370 vacant posts in this article. The process of online registration started from 21 December 2018. Candidate have follow some simple instructions to apply for MCL Recruitment 2019 for 370 Mining Sirdar & Other Posts.
Mahanadi Coalfields Limited MCL Recruitment 2019:
The Mahanadi coalfields limited has released the new notification for 370 new vacant posts. MCL is inviting the online application form Junior over man, mining sirdar and Deputy Surveyor Jobs. The total number of vacancies are 370 posts. Interested candidate have to check eligibility first. Candidate can read the notification details here, education qualification, age limit, selection process & other details are also available in this article.
|Online Application Form Availability||21 December 2018|
|Last date to Apply||10 January 2019|
Mahanadi Coalfields Limited Vacancy details:
|Post name||General||SC||ST||OBC (NCL)||Total|
|Jr. over man||64||25||41||19||149|
for Junior Over man:
- 10th Class (Matriculation) or equivalent examination from any recognized board of examination
- Candidate should hold the Diploma in mining engineering of 3 years duration.
- Valid over man competency certificate issued by directorate general of mines safety under coal mines regulation 1957 or any other certificate in mining which entitle to work as over man as per coal mines regulation 1957.
For Mining Sirdar:
- Candidate should have passed 10th (Matriculation) or its equivalent examination from any recognized board/institute.
- Valid certificate of mining sirdarship issued by director general of mines safety.
- Valid first aid certificate
- Valid gas testing certificate
For Dy. Surveyor:
- 10th Class Passed from recognized board.
- Valid survey certificate of competency granted by directorate general of mines safety.
Candidate’s age not less than 18 years and not more than 30 years.
- For SC/ ST Candidates: 5 years
- For OBC Candidates: 3 years
- For PWD candidates: 10 years
- For general category candidates: Rs 100/-
- For reserved category (SC/ST/PH) candidates: nil
MCL will conduct written test/ interview for selection of suitable candidates.
Mahanadi Coalfield Limited MCL Recruitment 2019 Apply Online:
- Firstly candidate visit the official website of MCL i.e. mahanadicoal.in (Direct link Given Below)
- In Lift Side Bar menu hit to Career Section and Find the Apply Online link for above these posts
- Candidate must enter an email id for registration and for future correspondence if required. Email id and password provided during registration will be your login id and password
- After completion the registration clicks on the login button and enter an email id and password as use during registration.
- After successfully logging in to the online recruitment portal, the site will displayed the current opening and posts applied so far.
- Candidate fill the accurate details in application form.
- Now candidate should upload their scanned document like photograph, signature and diploma certificate.
- Before submit the application form candidate must validate their details for final submission.
- After that click on the submit button
- At last general candidate pay the application fees through online mode.
- Candidate advised that take a print out of the application form and e-receipt for further reference.
|MCL Vacancy 2019 Notification: 370 Posts||Download Here|
|MCL Recruitment Online Form||Direct Link to Apply Online|
|Mahanadi Coalfields Limited Careers||Click Here|