Check Madras High Court law Clerk result 2019, interview schedule and shortlisted candidates merit list in PDF format from this page! The official authority of Madras High Court is about to release the result for law clerk in Madras HC. Candidates can check Madras High Court result 2019 for Law Clerk Interview on the official web portal of Madras High Court @www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in shortly. All appeared candidates are required to refer this web page to know other essential details about Madras High Court result 2019.
Madras High Court Law Clerk Result 2019:
In March 2019, Madras High Court had released a notification against the “notification no. 43/2019” regarding to hire the eligible candidates for Law Clerk posts in the Madras high court at 68 positions. Plenty of candidatures had applied at that time and appeared in the viva-voce test at Chennai as per scheduled by Madras High Court Authority. The interview/ viva-voce test is to be conducted successfully. Now the official authority of High court of Madras is about to publish the interview result, merit list on their web portal.
To download the result of Madras High court Law Clerk Interview 2019, candidates will have to provide their some of the details like their application number, date of birth etc. All candidates are informed that we www.ftafateduc.com have given all the essential details about High court of Madras result, merit list, interview schedule etc. on this page. Kindly check all info in the article.
Important points about Period of assignment and de-assignment:
- Law Clerks will be the adhoc selected and their engagement shall be initially for a period of one year from the date of their taking up their assignment.
- No request for extension of time for joining the assignment of Law Clerk will be entertained.
- Law clerk shall not be treated or deemed to be a regular employee in the Madras High Court Service.
- Any appointee intending to leave the assignment as Law Clerk within a period of one year, shall give prior notice of three months to the registry and under prior intimation to the Hon’ble Judge.
Madras High Court Law Clerk 2019 – Pay Scale-
Each final selected Candidates as Law Clerk shall be paid an amount of Rs. 30,000/- per month as an honorarium for their assignment, as per G.O.(Ms).No. 2343, Home (Cts.I) Department, dated 27.11.2018.
NOTE: All appliers must remember that no any other allowances or perks shall be entitled to the selected law clerks.
Instructions to Check Madras High Court Law Clerk Interview Result 2019:
Although, all the candidates will be able to check Law Clerk Interview Result from this page through the direct link given at the bottom of the article. But yet, we are mentioning some instructions to check the result through the official web portal. Check the instructions below: –
- Initially, all candidates who have appeared in the viva-voce test for Law Clerk in Madras high court will have to visit the official web portal @http://hcmadras.tn.nic.in.
- On the home page, go to “Announcement” section placed at the right of the page.
- Find out the relevant link about “Law Clerk Result 2019, Advt. No. 43/2019” and hit on that link.
- By Using Login Method – Enter the details asked there such as application number, date of birth etc. Otherwise Direct Shortlisted candidates PDF will be uploaded. You have to Download Interview – Merit List PDF & find your name/ roll number in that PDF file.
- After filling the asked details just hit on the “Submit” button.
- The result (interview list) will be shown on the screen download it.
- Check the name/ registration number/ roll number in the list.
- If you find your name in the list, then refer yourself to the further process on the defined schedules.
Madras High Court Law Clerk Interview Schedule 2019:
As we have stated above in the article, candidates who had earlier applied to this recruitment will have to go through the viva-voce test which will be taken in the month of May 2019 (Tentatively) at the predefined destination. All appliers will have to appear in the interview round with all required documents [prescribed in notification]. The admit card for the viva-voce test will be issued through the online mode prior 10-15 days of the Interview Schedule. Aspirants are required to bring the hard copy of the call letter at the time of interview.
Madras High Court Interview 2019 Merit List PDF Download Here!!
The conducting authority of Madras High Court Law Clerk viva-voce test will publish the shortlisted candidates list/ merit list in the form of PDF at their official server. All candidates who gave their presence in the Interview Centre, will be able to check the merit list. The final merit list will contain roll number/ application number or name of the candidates along with their father’s name who got the final selection and will get the Law Clerk job. All appeared candidates are advised to check this page on the regular basis to know each and every latest update regarding Madras High Court Law Clerk Interview Result 2019 – Final merit list pdf.
- Madras High Court Law Clerk Result 2019 Click Here
- Madras High Court Law Clerk Interview List 2019 Click Here
- Official Website Check Here
Please refer Madras High Court official website for more details about Law Clerk Interview Schedule, Interview List & Final Merit List of Viva-voce test.