Madras high Court recruitment 2019 – 2020: Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification (new) Released at www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in. Get Madras High Court Low Clerk Recruitment 2019 Application Form| Notification on this web page. Madras high court recruitment notification out for fill up the 68 law clerk posts on Adhoc basis for a period of one year. High court of Madras invites the application form the eligible candidates in respect for Law Clerk Posts. Interested candidates may download the application form from the official website under notification no 43/2019 and send the application form on given Mail ID before the last date.
Madras High Court Law Court Recruitment 2019: Notification
High Court of Madras has released the notification for law clerks to the Honorable judges, high court of Madras. There are total no of vacancies are 68 posts. The authority has invited application form from the eligible and interested candidates. This post is to be filled on Adhoc basis for the period of one year in Madras high court, Tamil Nadu.
Candidates who are interested in Law Clerk Jobs, can check eligibility criteria at below. And download the application form from the official website of Madras high court i.e. hcmadras.tn.nic.in. The registration starts from 26th March 2019 and the last date to accept the application form i.e. 25th April 2019. Candidates should read the complete notification of Law Clerk Vacancy before fill up the application form.
Also read this: TN Postal 4442 GDS recruitment 2019 apply online !!
Overview of Madras High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the authority||High court of Madras|
|Name of the post||Law clerk|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Registration process starts from||26th March 2019|
|Closing Date to Accept the Application Form||25th April 2019|
|Job type||State Govt. job|
|Job location||Tamil Nadu|
|Selection process||On the basis of Viva Voce|
Eligibility criteria for Madras High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019 – 2020 :
- Must pass graduation in law from the recognized universities in the Indian Union and recognized by the bar council of India for admission as advocate or attorney of an Indian court.
- Candidates who have obtained his/ her law degree during the academic year 2016-17 and 2017-18 are only eligible to apply for the assignment as the law clerk
- Candidates who are pursuing post graduation degree in law or any other degrees or programmes requiring their compulsory attendance elsewhere are not eligible to apply for this post.
Age limit: (as on 1/7/2019)
Candidate’s age not more than 30 years
There is no application fee for the law clerk post.
Madras High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019 Application form:
How to apply: Candidates should follow the below – mentioned steps to apply for the Law clerk post for Madras High Court Vacancy. These steps are as follows:
- First of all, candidates should take a print out of the application form of Law Clerk Jobs from the official website of Madras high court i.e. hcmardras.tn.nic.in
- Now candidates should fill the required details to in the Application Form of Law Clerk Posts.
- Attach all the self-attested documents with the application form.
- Candidates should send the application form with attach documents to the particular E-mail address before the last date i.e. 25th April 2019
- The filled in application form should also be sent through email at [email protected] on or before last date i.e. 22nd April 2019.
The Registrar General
High court, Madras – 600104, Tamil Nadu
Notification: Click here
Application form: Click here
Official website – http://www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in/recruitment.html