Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO 2018 Recruitment Notification Out in First week of December 2018. Candidates who are interested in Banking Jobs have to check the eligibility criteria for Probationary Officer Posts. The online registration process for LVB PO 2018 Recruitment started from 05 December.
LVB PO 2018 Recruitment: Notification Out:
Lakshmi Vilas Bank is named as LVB and PO – Probationary officers. LVB has released the notification of Probationary Officer Posts recently. Those graduate candidates are interested in this job they can apply online now. before to apply the post candidates must read the details of eligibility. The job location of this post is in all over India. The online registration starts from 5th December, 2018 and last date for online registration will be 30th December, 2018.
Important Dates of LVB PO 2018 Recruitment:
|Starting Date to fill Online Form||05 December, 2018|
|Last date of online application||30 December, 2018|
|Fees payment last date||30 December, 2018|
|Online Exam date||20 January, 2019|
|Admit card download date||1st week of January 2019|
Eligibility criteria for LVB PO 2018 Recruitment:
- Candidate should hold any degree/ graduation with a minimum of 60% and studied in regular college affiliated to any recognized university.
- Candidate should get the degree by the university/ institution on or before December 1, 2018.
- Candidates awarded with CGPA/ grade should be equivalent to 60% or more.
Candidate minimum age is 20 years and maximum age is 28 years as on 1st December 2018. Candidate should born between 2nd December, 1990 and 1st December, 1998 (inclusive of both dates) are eligible to apply.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB) PO 2018 Recruitment- Application fees:
- The candidate should pay the exam fee Rs 700/- through online mode only.
- No other mode of payment is acceptable.
- The application fee is not refundable in any case.
LVB recruitment board has conducted the selection process in 3 stages:
- Online computer based test (CBT)
- Group discussion
- Personal interview
Exam pattern for Online CBT :
|Section||No of questions||Maximum marks|
|Computer/ digital awareness||10||10|
Note: The time given to the candidate for online computer based test for 90 minutes. Candidates those who are cleared the online exam shall be qualified for the group discussion. Those who are cleared the group discussion shall be allowed for the personal interview.
Click Here to Apply Online for LVB PO 2018 Recruitment
Proof of identity to be submitted:
The candidates who is going to appear for the online examination in January month should bring anyone original photo identity proof such as Aadhar card/ passport/ voter ID/ PAN card/ driving license along with a self attested photocopy of the same.
LVB PO 2018 Recruitment: Apply Online:
Candidate should follow the given procedure to make your application work easier.
- Firstly candidate should visit the official website of LVB i.e. www.lvbank.com
- After visiting the website click the career link available at the top of the page.
- After that a new tab will be open. In a new tab you can see the notification regarding the LVB PO recruitment 2018
- Read the official advertisement of Laxmi Vilas Bank PO Recruitment 2018 to know the detailed eligibility criteria
- Then click the apply online link provided in the career page.
- Candidate should login for the further process.
- Candidate must fill the all mandatory fields.
- Now submit your application within the last date of submission 30/12/18.
- Candidate should advise that take a print out of the application form and keep the copy for your future reference.