Check LIC AAO Salary – Detailed Salary Structure here. Also check LIC AAO Job Profile and promotion details. LIC AAO 2019 Assistant Administrative Officer Duties and Responsibilities. Recently Life Insurance of India (LIC) has released a notification for recruiting Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) on 2nd March 2019. Online Application will be accepted for 590 posts including Generalists, IT Had, Chartered Accountant, and Actuarial released by the officials. Candidates may apply from the official website of LIC @www.licindina.in. But before applying for that, it is very important to know the job profile of the posts, remuneration details, Roles and Responsibilities. So, just keeping the comfort of the candidates in the mind, we are providing each above-mentioned information in details, check it carefully.
LIC AAO Salary : Job Description & Opportunities:
|Conducting authority||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Name of the position||Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)|
|Total Vacancies||590 posts|
|Job type||Central Govt. job|
|Job location||All over India|
|Written examination||5th and 6th May 2019 (Tentatively)|
LIC AAO Salary: Job Profile
The LIC Administrative Officer involves administrative work more than roles involving face-to-face interaction with customers. We have provided the list of functions that a LIC AAO may have to perform during his service, but remember it is not limited:
- Inspection and analyzing current running policies.
- Communication over important subjects across departments
- Claim Processor
- Interaction with Clients and resolving their queries on different topics.
- May include devising new schemes, inspection policies.
- In introducing new business schemes
- Guidance over Marketing/ Sales
NOTE: All Applicants must remember that LIC AAO does not need to travel extensively but sometimes, he/ she may have to visit certain areas for some particular works.
LIC AAO Salary: Duties & Responsibilities
- Assistant Administrative Officer will have to inspect and analyze current running policies.
- He will be considered as responsible for planning new schemes or policies.
- AAO have to create and maintain databases.
- LIC Administrative officer shall have to process policy application for the department.
- LIC AAOs have to help the administrative officer or the head of department in supervising the general functioning of the department.
- Assistant administrative officer needs to perform other duties time to time specified by officer-in-charge.
- AAO should negotiate with Agents/ Development Officers.
- AAOs may get underwriting job sometimes.
- Assistant officer of LIC may have to interact with customers, sale personnel, vendors etc.
- He/ She needs to communicate and resolve the issues across various departments and coordinate work.
- As it is an Administrative service, LIC AAOs should not initiate any self-business related to a particular department.
LIC AAO Salary: Remuneration Details
All LIC Administrative officers will be paid as under:
- 32795 – 1610 (14) – 55335 – 1745 (4) – 62315
Explanation of LIC AAO Salary 2019:
- The initial basic salary of AAO in LIC will be Rs. 32,795/- per month.
- Up to the first 14 years of service, there will be an annual increment of Rs. 1,610/-
- Hence basic pay scale after 14 years will be Rs. 55,335/-
- After 14 years, there will be an annual increment of Rs. 1745 for the next 4 years.
- So Basic pay after these 4 years will be Rs. 62,315/-
In addition to the above discussed remuneration, there will be some other allowances which will be calculated according to the basic pay based on the location of posting. Allowance details given below:
LIC AAO Salary : Rents & Allowances Details-
House Rent Allowance (HRA):
The house rent allowance (HRA) can be 9%, 8% or 7% of LIC AAO Basic Pay according to the job location of the individual whether the LIC AAOs are posted in metropolitan cities, big cities or other locations.
City Compensatory Allowance (CCA):
This allowance too depends upon the location of posting and it can be 4%, 3% or 0% of LIC AAO Basic pay.
Dearness Allowance (DA):
Since CPI depends upon inflation rates, so DA can increase or decrease based on that. The DA is revised after every quarter based on consumer price Index. This forms around 40% of the basic pay of LIC AAO.
Other Benefits of LIC AAO Job:
Apart from the LIC AAO Salary, shortlisted candidates will get some other benefits whose details are given below:
- Special Allowance
- Leave Travel Concession (LTC)
- Group Insurance
- Group Mediclaim
- Cash Medical Benefit
- Defined Contributory Pension
- Loan for Personal Vehicles
- Accidental Insurance, etc.