LIC AAO 2019 Exam Preparation tips & Strategy: how to crack LIC Administrative Officer AAO Exam in the first attempt? How to prepare for LIC AAO 2019 Prelims & Mains Examination? Such kind of questions are running in the mind of all applicants of LIC AAO Recruitment 2019. So for your help we have provided the exam preparation tips and strategy on this page. The examination for LIC Administrative Officer is likely to be held on 04th-05th May 2019. So this article belongs to all those aspirants who are searching for LIC AAO Exam Preparation tips/ Strategy and study plan.
LIC AAO 2019 Exam Preparation Tips & Strategy: How to crack LIC AAO 2019 Exam in First Attempt?
As we know that the Life Insurance of India (LIC) issued a notification to recruit 590 posts of Generalists, IT Officers, CA, Rajbhasha Officers, and Actuarial Officers on 2nd March 2019. Candidates can apply for these posts by 22 March 2019. The Preliminary examination is likely to be conducted on 4th & 5th May 2019, this is the reason why we have provided this blog.
This Article includes LIC AAO 2019 Exam Preparation Tips, Tricks & preparation strategy. It helps the candidates in many aspects of preparing themselves for the exam and further process. As LIC (Life Insurance of India) is the most trusted insurance company of India, so this is the golden opportunity for all those candidates who are seeking a job in Govt. institution.
Description of LIC AAO 2019 Examination:
LIC AAO is a very gratified job which gives many perks and prerequisites with a handsome salary. If one wants to crack LIC AAO 2019 Exam in first attempt then, he/ she should get his/her priorities straight and should begin his preparation for the examination from today. But it is very much important before the exam, to know the exam pattern for LIC AAO and some exam preparation tips and strategy so that you will be able to cover all syllabus well in time.
Now, if you want to know the exam preparation tips and strategy to crack the exam which is strictly based on expert analysis and current scenario of the exam then, just go through this page because it consists every single information that an aspirant want for preparing for LIC AAO examination.
LIC AAO 2019 Exam Preparation Tips:
We all know that Lakhs of People will give the exam of LIC AAO 2019, but you know that only 590 will be selected among them. Did you ever think, why it happens because they do not have any preparation schedule and tips. But our readers do not need to worry about Preparation tips & Strategy, because we have mentioned all the important tips & tricks to prepare for LIC AAO 2019 Examination, just keep reading the article carefully.
How to Prepare for LIC AAO 2019 Exam?
Making a timetable and follow it:
The very first tip to crack the LIC AAO Exam is to create a genuine time table which should be strictly based on one’s needs and convenience. Candidates should allocate time for each section according to their weakness and strengths, i.e. weaker section may need less time but do not avoid any topic. All aspirants must are advised to give separate time for:
- Gaining new concepts
- Giving quality mock tests
- Revising the old topics
- Solving the previous year papers
Starting from Basic:
One big mistake, that usually an aspirant make is to start preparing for any exam with advanced topics. It may lead to failure. It is always better to begin from the basics so that candidates do not waste much time and get demotivated in the middle. Starting with basics and then slowly climbing to the advance will definitely bring success to the aspirants.
Practice more & more:
Every time you finish a concept or topic, solve some example/ practice questions based on that topic, it will strengthen your topic and knowledge over it. Don’t consider any topic easy, you need to practice it diligently so that you become a master of it.
Candidates should start the question with very basic level then slowly increase the level of questions. Aspirants must mark the questions which they find difficult or incorrect and should revise and correct then letter. Candidates should revise all the topics 3 or 4 times before appearing in the examination.
Making Reading and Writing Habits:
All competitors must read an English newspaper or books regularly. It will play a vital role in developing learning and understanding skill. It also helps the candidates in preparing for General awareness, English Language and Descriptive test of LIC AAO Exam 2019. Reading the newspaper gives a decent amount of knowledge of current events, and as we all know that in recent time many questions have been asking from current affairs section. So, all candidates should read a particular newspaper or Book on daily basis.
Give Mock Test and solve previous year papers
This is one of the most important tip that we want to give you, without it one cannot perform well in the examination. This will not only make you feel motivated but, also increase your speed and allocation of time for different section.
Advantages of giving Mock Test
- It will tell you the nature of the questions asked in the examination, so that you can prepare accordingly.
- Mock test is something, which will tell you where you stand and how much you should get for further mocks.
- You can judge your weakness and strength, and can work on the weaknesses.
- Giving the mock test also helps in getting used to for the pressure of exam and it will also increase your concentration level for longer period.
LIC AAO 2019 Exam Preparation Tips: Subject wise tips & Strategy
Tips for English Section: English language section is considered as the scoring section, but students must keep one thing in their mind that this year English section is just qualifying in nature, Marks obtained will not be considered for ranking. Candidates should go through the below given tips to Prepare for English Section:
- First of all, contenders must focus on the grammar portion, it contains most of weightage of the exam.
- Candidates should read the news paper and some books. This habit of reading helps in having command over solving a comprehension passage and will help in descriptive exam.
- All aspirants should prepare previous year mock test for preparing English section, because it is found that many question from previous year may be asked in the exam.
Exam Tips for Quantitative Aptitude section:
- First strengthen your basic so that you can build your advanced concept easily.
- When it comes to quantitative Section, it is always important to consider your speed, do not spend so much time on a particular question.
- Don’t avoid any kind of questions by considering them worthless, because we never know which question would reflect in the exam.
- Candidates should practice regularly from sample papers and previous year papers.
Tips for Reasoning:
- Firstly, candidates should know the actual exam syllabus for reasoning section.
- After finding the syllabus, don’t do any advance of reasoning, because it may be time wasting for you. Just keep on your basic.
- Reasoning questions always demand a decent practice, so all you need to do is practice more and more.
- You should be mentally alert and logically skilled and should understand the nature of question.
Tips for General Awareness:
- Candidates must focus on Current event section, in general awareness, because in recent time many topics being asked from this section. So read a particular news paper for it.
- Candidates should revise their class notes for general awareness section and after that, they can prepare them from N.C.E.R.T books upto class 12th.
- It is very helpful to maintain to dairy during preparation. This way the candidates can enhance their memory and can keep all the current affairs in their mind. It is also useful for the last time revision.