Labour & Employment Dept Recruitment 2019 Notification Released for 08 UDC & LDC Posts. Get Labour & Employment Dept Recruitment 2019 Application Form & Notification details here. Ministry of Labour and employment has published the notification for the post of assistant employment officer & upper division clerk. The application form submission process starts on 2nd March 2019. Interested candidates can find the eligibility criteria details for Labour and employment ministry recruitment 2019 – 8 Posts of assistant employment officers & upper division clerk posts. Labour and employment ministry has invited offline applications for eligible candidates who want to work in the Labour and employment ministry department.
Labour & Employment Department recruitment 2019:
Ministry of Labour and employment has released the notification for assistant employment officer & upper division clerk vacancy. Interested candidates can apply through offline mode from 2nd March 2019 to 2nd May 2019. Under this notification 8 vacant posts to be filled through this advertisement. Candidates can get the details like eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, pay scale and selection process and application fees on this page about . All the eligible candidates can download the Labour and employment ministry recruitment 2019 application form which are available below. Candidates have to fill up the form and have to submit before the last date of submission of application.
Also read this: Intelligence bureau recruitment 2019 application form!!
Brief details of Labour & Employment Dept Jobs 2019:
|Name of the organization||Labour and employment ministry department|
|Name of the post||Assistant employment officer & upper division clerk|
|No of posts||8|
|Submission of Application Starts on||2nd March 2019|
|Last date to receive the applications||2nd May 2019|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Selection process||On the basis of written test|
Ministry of Labour & Employment Dept Vacancies details and pay scale:
|Name of the posts||No of the post||Pay scale|
|Assistant employment officer||2||Rs 35400 – 112400/-|
|Upper division clerk||6||Rs 19900 – 63200/-|
Who are eligible for these posts?
Essential educational qualifications:
- Master’s degree in social welfare or labour welfare or social work or sociology or economics or statistics or psychology or commerce or education of a recognized university or equivalent.
- Knowledge of local language (Telugu/ Tamil)
- Experience in matters pertaining to employment exchange policy and procedure or collection of employment market information or vocational guidance, employment counseling and placement of personnel or collection, analysis and interpretation of socio-economic data.
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum age – 56 years
- Age relaxation – as per Govt. norms
Candidates will select on the basis of written exam. There is no personal interview for this post.
How to apply for Labour & employment dept recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates are advised to download the official notification & application form at official website i.e. labour.gov.in
- After that fill your academic qualifications & other related information as per instruction
- Candidates should self-attested their documents like Id proof, proof of date of birth, educational certificates and caste certificate etc.
- Now candidates can send their application form along with relevant certificate on or before the last date.
Directorate general of employment,
Ministry of Labour and employment
3rd floor, Shram Shakti Bhawan,
Rafi Marg, New Delhi – 110001
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Subscribe for Daily Govt Job Updates||Subscribe Now|