KSRTC Driver Recruitment 2019: 1500 driver posts notification released. Karnataka State Roadways recruitment 2019 apply online here from 26th February 2019. The Karnataka state road transport corporation (KSRTC) has provided great opportunities for job seekers candidates. Candidates who want to become the part of KSRTC, have to check the eligibility criteria for 1500 driver posts after that submit the application if you are eligible for it.
KSRTC Recruitment 2019 Notification Out:
Notification Details: Karnataka state road transport corporation (KSRTC) has released the notification regarding the recruitment of driver vacancy. Total vacancies for these posts are 1500 posts. Submission of Application process for this recruitment starts from 26th February 2019 and candidates may apply till the last date which is 31st March 2019 at ksrtc1.online-ap1.com.
Eligible candidates may apply online through official website of KSRTC or direct given link. But before applying to the Karnataka Roadways Driver recruitment 2019 – 1500 new vacancies, the candidate should aware of the eligible criteria, application process, age limit, selection process, vacancy details etc.
Also Read This: Karnataka state police jailer, warder online form 2019
Highlights of KSRTC Driver Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the organization||Karnataka state road transport corporation (KSRTC)|
|Name of the post||Driver post|
|No of the vacancies||1500|
|Opening Date to Apply Online||26th February 2019|
|Deadline to Register Online||31st March 2019|
|Official portal||www.ksrtc.in or ksrtc1.online-ap1.com|
|Job type||State Govt. job|
Who are eligible to apply for KSRTC Driver Jobs?
- Candidates have passed in SSLC from the recognized board or institute
- Applicant must have a valid heavy vehicle driving license (registered 2 years before)
- Candidates must have a valid passenger vehicle license & Karnataka PSV Badge.
- Valid conductor license & Karnataka badge
- For more details check the official notification of KSRTC recruitment
Age limit Criteria for Karnataka Driver Bharti:
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 45 years
- Age relaxation – as per Govt. norms
- For general, 2A, 3A, 3B candidates- Rs 800/-
- For SC/ ST candidates – Rs 600/-
Note: candidates can pay their application fees through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
Candidates will select on the basis of performance in 3 rounds. The selection process is as follows:
- Written test
- Driving Test and Document verification
- Interview / Personality Test
KSRTC Driver Salary Details:
Selected candidates will get a pay scale as follows: Rs 11640/- to Rs 15700/- per month.
KSRTC Recruitment 2019 Apply online: 1500 driver posts:
How to apply: Candidates should have valid email & scanned copies of photo, signature before applying for Driver Jobs under Karnataka State Roadways. Steps to apply online for KSRTC recruitment 2019:
- Open the KSRTC official web portal i.e. ksrtc.in or ksrtc1.online-ap1.com
- Candidate should find the Driver Recruitment Notification and check the eligibility criteria details.
- Now find the Online Application Form and enter the correct details as per academic record.
- Complete your online registration and finally pay the application fee & download the submitted application.
Candidates must check the KSRTC Driver Vacancy 2019 Official Notification carefully and register online by follow the given instructions in the official notification of Driver Jobs.
Important Links – Karnataka Driver Recruitment 2019-20:
|Official Notification & Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Subscribe for Daily Govt Jobs Updates via Mail||Subscribe Now|