Download KPSC FDA SDA Hall Ticket 2019 and check exam centre details. Get KPSC FDA SDA Admit Card 2019 Online & Check Exam Date updates here from its official website link. The hall ticket will be live few days ago to its official portal i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. In the KPSC FDA SDA admit card 2019 you can find the exam centre and other important details about the written test of First & Second Division Assistant Examination.
KPSC FDA SDA Hall Ticket 2019:
KPSC (Karnataka public service commission) is going to release the admit card for the post of SDA/ FDA on the official web portal it. Candidates who have successfully registered for KPSC FDA/ SDA recruitment 2019 through online mode from 11th February 2019 to 12th March 2019, they can get the hall ticket for written examination. Candidates will have to download KPSC FDA hall ticket 2019 & KPSC SDA Hall Ticket 2019 online from its official portal. KPSC will release the admit card in the month of April 2019 (tentatively). KPSC will not send the admit card through post. Those candidates who have registered successfully started the exam preparation for SDA/ FDA written exam with latest exam pattern and syllabus. It is expected that the written exam will conduct in May 2019. Admit card will release 10 to 15 days prior to the exam date.
Brief details for KPSC FDA/ SDA admit card 2019:
- Name of the authority – Karnataka public service commission (KPSC)
- Name of the post – FDA/ SDA Posts
- No of the posts – 844
- Online registration started from – 11th February 2019
- End of Online Registration – 12th March 2019
- Admit card released on – April 2019 (tentatively)
- Exam date – May 2019 (expected)
- Job location – Karnataka
- Job type – state govt. job
- Category – call letter/ admit card
KPSC FDA/ SDA exam pattern 2019:
|Paper||Exam type||Name of the subject||Maximum marks||Time duration|
|Paper 1||Descriptive type||Compulsory Kannada||150 marks||90 minutes|
|Paper 2||Objective type||General English/ General Kannada||100 marks||90 minutes|
|Paper 3||Objective type||General knowledge||100 marks||90 minutes|
Guidelines to Download KPSC FDA SDA Hall Ticket 2019:
The hall ticket of KPSC FDA/ SDA written exam will be live soon at official website. Candidates have to keep in touch to get new updates about the FDA/ SDA examination. Candidates have to follow some steps to download the admit card. The following steps are as follows:
- Visit the official website of KPSC i.e. kpsc.kar.nic.in
- In left side bar you will see the What’s New Section, on home page of Karnataka PSC website.
- Now you have to search for FDA / SDA exam admit card download option.
- Open the appropriate link and enter the registration ID/ DOB to download hall ticket.
- After successfully login download KPSC FDA / SDA exam admit card and check exam centre.
- Also take a print out hall ticket and carry it when you going to appear for written test.
Note: the candidates need to carry a government identity proof along with the admit card to attend the written exam. Download the admit card/ call letter for KPSC SDA/ FDA exam 2019 from its official website.
Exam Date – Confirmed Soon
Admit Card Download Link – Update Soon
Official website – www.kpsc.kar.nic.in