Hey Readers, Good News for the Indian National Graduate Students, MHRD has announce the scholarship scheme. The Ministry of Human Resources Development announced the official notification for the Korean Government Scholarship Programme 2019. All the eligible Indian Nationals who are enrolled in Graduate Degree Program can send their applications for the scholarship scheme. All the interested candidates can apply for the scholarship through online mode. Interested applicants can check the Eligibility criteria from this page.
About Korean Government Scholarship 2019 – 2020:
Korean Government Scholarship Programme is a fully funded scholarship program for all International Students. This scholarship Scheme is for those students who are interested to pursue their Higher Studies in the specified subjects. Under this Korean Government Scholarship, candidates can pursue their Master’s, Doctoral and Research Programme in the certain subjects. Eligible Candidates must have to submit their application forms before the last date of submission of application form. The officials has decided the last date of submission of Korean Scholarship – application forms is 20th March 2019.
Applicants have the option to choose the subject for the available Degree programs or Research Programs. Following are the available subjects for Korean Government Scholarship:
- Korean Language and Literature
- International Relations (including Korean Studies)
- Electronic Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for Korean Government Scholarship Scheme 2019:
Before going to apply for Korean Government Scholarship Scheme 2019, candidates must have to check the eligibility whether you are eligible for the scholarship or not. Here we have discussed the eligibility details Course wise which are mentioned below:
For Master’s Program:
- Applicant must qualify his Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent degree or expected to hold the degree by 31st August 2019.
For Doctoral Program:
- Applicant must qualify his Master’s Degree or equivalent to Master’s degree or expected to hold the same degree by 31st August 2019.
For Research Programme:
- Candidates must have received an offer letter from one of National Institution for International Education designated Korean Universities
- Those candidates who are currently living in abroad and getting the benefits of other scholarships are not eligible for this scholarship scheme.
- Candidates must have the following qualifications which is to be relevant to their proposed study:
- Post Doctoral Research Program: Candidates must have Doctoral Degree or its equivalent degree by 31st August 2019.
- Professor Exchange Program: Candidates must have Master’s Degree or its equivalent degree or higher than this degree by 31st August 2019.
- Program for Science, Education, Culture, (International Professionals): Candidates must have Master’s Degree or its equivalent degree by 31st August 2019.
Candidates who are going to apply for the Korean Government Scholarship must be under of 40 years of age as of 1st September 2019. 5 years of Age relaxation will be provided to those applicants who are working as a professor.
Benefits of Korean Government Scholarship Programme 2019:
Korean Government Scholarship will provide so many benefits to the selected scholars. This Scholarship scheme is a fully funded scholarship program in which selected candidate will get these following benefits:
- Monthly Allowance for Degree Program 9,00,000 KRW per Month
- Monthly Allowance for Research Program 15,00,000 KRW per Month
- Full Amount of Airfare with ( Return Air Ticket)
- Full fees of 1-year Korean Language Training
- Fully free of Degree Program Tuition Fees
- Medical Insurance: 20000 KRW per Month
- Degree Completion Grants will be given of 1,00,000 KRW
- Korean Proficiency Grants will be given of 1,00,000 KRW per month
- Research Allowance also Provided
- Liberal Arts and Social Science Majors: 2,10,000 KRW per semester
- Natural Science and Engineering Majors: 2,40,000 KRW per semester
Korean Government Scholarship 2019 Application Form:
How to Apply: All the eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship from the official website of Ministry’s. Candidates must have to visit the official website of The Ministry of Human Resources Development. Here you can download the application form and candidates have to fill up that application form carefully. Applicants can also visit the official website of Korean Government i.e. www.studyinkorea.go.kr to download the application form.
After downloading the application form, enter your all required details in the form and attach the required documents also with it. Now after all this process, you just have to send this application form to the given below address through post or courier:
Address: The Under secretary (scholarship) Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of higher education, West Block-1, 2nd floor, Wing-6, R.K Puram, New Delhi, 110066
Important Links for Study in Korea – Scholarship Programme:
|Official Website of MHRD||www.mhrd.gov.in|
|Official Website of Korean Govt.||www.studyinkorea.go.kr|
|Download Scholarship Notification||Download Here|
|Deadline of Submission of Application||20th March 2019|
Visit the Korean Government Scholarship Progamme Official Portal to find detailed information.