KIITEE is known as Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam. KIITEE 2019 Admission (UG/PG) notification has released on its official websites (kiitee.kiit.ac.in). Candidates who want to take admission in Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology for academic year 2019-20 he/she should apply for Entrance Exam before the last date 31 March 2019. KIIT has already issued the KIITEE 2019 Application Form in November 2018. Candidate just visit the correct link which is available on this page page to register online for this entrance test.
KIITEE 2019 Notification Released:
The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology has released the Entrance Exam 2019 Notification on 17th November 2018. The information brochure released on its official website i.e. kiitee.kiit.ac.in. Interested candidates can download the notification and check the eligibility criteria details. For your help we have shared the KIITEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Important Dates, etc related information at below. Aspirants who are eligible for KIITEE 2019 have to fill the online application form on the official website and register themself by choosing the correct course.
The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology invites the online application form to fill up the vacant seats of KIIT University based on this entrance test. Interested candidates can choose any courses from B.Tech, BCA, B.Nursing, LLB, BA, MCA, MBA, BBA, M.Tech, Integrated PG Courses etc UG/PG Courses exempted the MBBS, BDS, PG Medical and PG Dental Courses.
KIITEE 2019 Important Dates:
|Opening of Online Registration Process||16 November, 2018|
|End of Online Registration||31 March, 2019|
|Releasing of Admit Card||05 April, 2019|
|KIIT Entrance Exam Dates||15 April to 24 April 2019|
|Result Declaration||30 April, 2019|
|Issue of Rank Card||30 April, 2019|
|Counselling Begin From||15 May, 2019|
KIITEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: Candidate who want to apply UG/PG Courses under KIIT University he/she should satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
- B.Tech Course: Candidates who have completed their 10+2 or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board (Appearing Students are also eligible). Candidate should the following subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th class. He/she should passed 12th class with minimum 60% marks.
- B.Sc Nursing Course: 12th in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 45% marks or its equivalent qualification.
- M.Sc Nursing: B.Sc Nursing / B.Sc Horns Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with minimum 55% marks.
- M.Sc Bio Technology / Applied Microbiology: Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of following: Science/ Agriculture / Technology/ Veterinary/ Engineering/ Pharmacy/ Medicine (MBBS/BDS) and candidate should secured minimum 55% aggregate marks in their Graduation Degree.
- BBA Course: 12th Class in any stream with minimum 50% marks and candidate must have any one of subjects in 12th Class (Mathematics/ Statistics/ Business Economics/ Economics)
- BCA Course: 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in any stream and having the Mathematics as a subject in 12th Class.
Note: Please check other courses eligibility criteria details from KIITEE 2019 information brochure.
Also See: JEE Main Application Form| Notification
KIITEE Application Form 2019:
Candidates who want to apply for KIITEE 2019 Entrance Exam he/she should follow the following steps to register online.
- Step I: Candidate have to open the official website (kiitee.kiit.ac.in)
- Step II: Now find the “KIITEE 2019 Apply Online” link which is available on home page of official website
- Step III: Choose the Course and hit on submit button
- Step IV: Candidate should read the important instructions and details
- Step V: Fill the required details and hit to submit button
- Step VI: Upload the Photographs, Signature, 10th Class marksheet and other required documents
- Step VII: Pay the application fee and complete your registration
- Step VIII: Verify the details and take a hard copy of the application form
Candidates can prefer these links to get the detailed information about to KIITEE 2019 Entrance Test.
Also Check: NEET Application Form| Notification
KIITEE 2019 Admit Card:
The Candidates can download their admit card from 05 April 2018 till to 10 April 2019 through online mode from the KIITEE official website. Candidate just need to provide the application ID and date of birth in order to get the admit card. Admit Card contain the following details like:
- Name of Applicant
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Signature and Photograph of Candidate
- Exam Venue
- Exam Centre Details
- Other Important Instructions
Candidates are suggested here, please carry the hard copy of admit card along with one ID proof to appear in the KIITEE entrance exam 2019. In case, any one not able to find their admit card within 10 April 2019, he/she should contact/ write to KIIT between 11 April to 14 April 2019. Candidate should provide the application form details.
KIITEE Result 2019:
According to the official schedule KIIT will organize the computer based test on 15 April to 24 April 2019 and result declare after two days. So KIITEE 2019 result will be declared on 26 April 2019 on its official website. Candidate just open the official website and find the result link in order to know about their result and score card.
KIITEE Counselling 2019:
Candidates who will qualify the KIIT Entrance Exam 2019, will be called for counselling procedure. Aspirant must carry the all required documents during participating in the KIITEE Counselling procedure. Candidates will get the Score Card and Rank also before to counselling. Candidates can take participate in KIITEE 2019 Counselling based on the merit and rank obtained in computer based test of KIITEE 2019.