KEAM 2019-20: KEAM (Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical) is a well known entrance examination to take admission in various professional courses in the State of Kerla. The official notification has been released for online registration in KEAM 2019. Get KEAM 2019 Online Application Form at cee.kerala.gov.in. And KEAM 2019 Exam Dare Announced. Check KEAM 2019 Eligibility Criteria| Application Form Starting Date & other important details here. Candidates who are interested and eligible may apply for KEAM 2019 from 1st week of February to 4th Week of February, 2019.
The Commissioner of Entrance Examinations, Kerala has released the notification Kerala Engineering, Architecture & Medical KEAM 2019 Common Entrance Examination. Candidates who are interesting in this examination can fill the online application form and registered for the KEAM 2019 entrance examination.
Candidate have to check this article to find the details for KEAM 2019 Notification, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, and application fees, applying procedure etc here. Based on KEAM Score, Candidate will be able to get admission in various professional courses such as engineering, architecture, MBBS, BDS, ayurveda, Homeopathy, Siddha, Unani, agriculture, forestry, Veterinary and fisheries etc. Eligible candidate can submit the online form from 1st week of Feb to 4th week of Feb 2019 (Tentatively) for KEAM Entrance Exam 2019.
KEAM 2019 Important Dates:
|Application form starting from||1st week of Feb 2019|
|Closing date to submission of application form||4th week of Feb 2019|
|Last date to submit application form along with required document||4th week of March 2019|
|Admit card released on||2nd week of April 2019|
|KEAM 2019 Exam dates|
Eligibility Criteria for KEAM 2019:
- Only Indian candidates can apply for this entrance examination.
- Persons of Indian origins (PIO)/ overseas citizen of India (OCI) will be considered as a part of Indian citizen for some courses admission
- Applicants who belongs to Kerala State will be treated as Keralite
- Candidate must be completed the 17 year (minimum) as or on 31st December of the year of admission .
- No upper age limit criteria for it.
|CLAT 2019 Apply Online Now !!||BITSAT 2019 Apply Online Now !!|
|IIM Raipur Admission 2019 Apply Now !!||KIITEE 2019 Apply Online !!|
|BHMS Admission 2019 Register Online !!||Amrita Vshwa B.Tech Admission Form 2019 !!|
Candidate must pass the 12th or 2nd PUC or equivalent exam from any recognized board. Candidate must obtain the minimum 50% marks (aggregate) in all subjects. It is also mandatory to score at least 50% marks in the mathematics. Candidates those studying in class 12th class can also apply for this admission.
|Courses offered||General category||SC category|
|(A) Engineering only/ B.pharmacy only/ both||700||300|
|(B) Architecture only/ medical& allied only/ both||500||200|
|Both (A) and (B)||900||400|
Note: The application fee can pay through online mode only. The application fee is non refundable in case. ST candidates are exempted to pay the fee.
Documents to be sent with KEAM application form:
The list of the documents is given below:
- Print out of application form of KEAM 2019 with photograph pasted attested by a Govt. Gazette officer/ head of institution.
- Proof of nationality
- Birth certificate or 10th class mark sheet for verification of date of birth
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income proof certificate
- Proof of special reservation (if any)
- Course certificate in original or self attested copy of marksheet.
KEAM 2019 Online Application Form:
How to Apply for KEAM Entrance Exam 2019?
The mode of registration is online. Candidate have register online by following the step by step procedure given in prospectus. Check the following instructions for more details.
- Go to KEAM official website or visit the below link.
- First Step (Registration) is Hit on Online Registration Option as a new user. Candidate have to provide the following details – Name of Application, Mail ID, Date of birth, Mobile Number, etc for Online Registration.
- Second Step– Candidate have to upload the images such as latest passport size photograph, signature and other required documents in specified format and size.
- Third Step – Candidate have to complete the application form by providing the Personal as well as academic details in KEAM Online Application Form.
- Make the Fee Payment as per specified above.
- Download the Application Form and take a print out of it.
- Send the Application Form: Candidate must send the application form + all necessary documents at the office of Commissioner for Entrance Examination, Kerala before the last date.
Note: Please check KEAM 2019 Prospectus to find complete details about the applying procedure and other terms of eligibility criteria.
Visit the following link to find more details about KEAM 2019 entrance test. For any query leave a comment below.
|KEAM 2019 Exam Date Notice||Download Here|
|Prospectus for KEAM 2019||Available Soon|
|KEAM 2019 Online Application Form||Available in First week of Feb 2019|