Download KEAM 2019 Hall Ticket for Kerala Engineer, Architecture, Medical Common Entrance Exam. KEAM 2019 Admit Card get online from www.cee.kerala.gov.in from given link. Candidates who had applied for the KEAM 2019 Entrance Exam can download their admit card from the official website of KEAM. Kerala engineering, agriculture and medical (KEAM) admit card is released by the commissioner of entrance exam (CEE) Kerala. KEAM entrance exam will be conducted on 27th April and 28th April 2019. The admit card will release on 10th April 2019 at official portal.
KEAM 2019 Hall Ticket- Common Entrance Exam:
Earlier, candidates who had applied for the KEAM application form for getting admission in the various specialization of engineering, pharmacy, medical, forestry, agricultural and many other courses, are eligible to download admit card. Aspirants can download the admit card from the official website of KEAM whose link is given below. KEAM entrance exam admit card will release by the commissioner of entrance exam (CEE). Candidates who are going to appear for medical courses, he/she must have appeared in the NEET entrance examination and for architecture courses, candidates should be qualified the NATA entrance test.
KEAM entrance exam will be conducted on 27th April 2019 and 28th April 2019. Candidates can download the admit card for KEAM entrance exam from 10th April 2019. Candidates can check this article to know the important details such as exam pattern, important dates, and downloading procedure etc. mention in it.
Also Check: TS Model school admit card 2019 download here!
Important dates for KEAM 2019 Hall Ticket:
|Admit card release on||10th April 2019|
|KEAM 2019 examination (paper 1)||27th April 2019 (from 10 am to 12:30 pm)|
|KEAM 2019 examination (paper2)||28th April 2019 (from 10 am to 12:30 pm)|
|Answer key release date||Within one week (expected)|
|Result announced date||On or before 25th May 2019|
KEAM 2019 Hall Ticket- Entrance Exam Pattern:
Candidate should know the exam pattern for KEAM Common Entrance Test. Due to the latest exam pattern candidate will get the help to preparation the examination and get admission in various specialization courses. The latest exam pattern for KEAM 2019 is as follows:
|Type of questions||Paper||Subject||No of questions||Maximum marks||Time allotted|
|Objective type (MCQ)||Paper 1||Physics/ chemistry||120 questions||480 marks||150 minutes|
|Paper 2||Mathematics||120 questions||480 marks||150 minutes|
|Total||240 questions||960 marks|
Important points of KEAM 2019:
- Mode of examination – offline OMR based.
- Mode of language – both papers will available only in the English language.
- Marking system – 4 marks for each correct answer.
- Negative marking – 1 mark for each incorrect answer and if candidate fill the 2 options in OMR sheet that question will be considered as the wrong answer.
Note: mathematics paper is compulsory for all engineering candidates while physics/ chemistry is compulsory for pharmacy candidates.
KEAM 2019 Hall Ticket- Download Admit Card Here [www.cee.kerala.gov.in]
Candidates have to refer the official website to download the admit card i.e. www.cee.kerala.gov.in. For the comfort of candidates, we have provided some steps to download the admit card. These steps are as follows:
- Go to the official website of KEAM i.e. cee-kerala.org or
- Click on the link “KEAM 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket” to download the admit card of KEAM Common Entrance Examination.
- A login page will open, candidates should enter the required details such as registration no, password/ date of birth to download the KEAM Hall Ticket.
- Click on submit button and wait to display the admit card.
- After submitting the details your admit card will display on your screen.
- Candidates can download and take a print out of the KEAM admit card for further reference
KEAM 2019 Hall Ticket (link will activate 10th April 2019): Click Here