Karnataka SET Result 2019 Out at kset.uni-mysore.ac.in soon. Appeared candidates can check KSET 2019 Result Name wise| roll no. wise with the help official link. University of Mysore is the organization which conduct the Karnataka State Eligibility Test every year. Mysore University has conducted the Karnataka SET 2018-19 examination on 30 December 2018. Like every year A huge number of candidates have appeared in Karnataka SET 2019 Examination. By qualify this examination, candidates will get a chance to get the govt job as professor / lecturer in Karnataka State.
Karnataka SET Result 2019:
The University of Mysore is going to announce the Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2018-19 results very soon. As we all know that KSET 2018-19 examinations was successfully conducted on 30th December 2018. Now University of Mysore release the result for KSET 2018-19 in upcoming days. The most expected date to announce the KSET Result 2019 in month of April 2019.
Last Year, Mysore University conducted the Karnataka CET 2017 Examination on 31 December 2017 and its result declared in July 2018. We can expect University of Mysore will declare KSET Result 2018-19 earlier to July month. Aspirants who have given the KSET 2018-19 examinations, may check their result once it is announced. The result for KSET 2018-19 will be announced on the official website. For more details about KSET 2018-19, candidates may refer the this article; it will provide the full knowledge about KSET 2018-19.
Important Dates of Karnataka SET 2018-19:
|KSET 2018 notification Released on||21st August, 2018|
|Online Application Form Submission Process Started From||23rd August, 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||29th September, 2018|
|Admit Card for Exam Released in||December, 2018|
|Date of Examination||30th December 2018|
|KSET 2018-19 result declaration date||April 2019 (Expected)|
KSET Cut off Marks 2019:
Check the minimum cut off marks/ qualifying marks for Karnataka SET Exam 2018-19 in below table. In Order to qualify in KSET 2018-19 Exam, candidate have atleast score upto cut off:
|Category||Each Paper Minimum Required Marks (%) to Qualify the KSET|
|Paper – I||Paper – II||Paper – III|
|General||40 (40%)||40 (40%)||75 (50%)|
|Cat – I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB, SC, ST, PWD (VH/PH)||35 (35%)||35 (35%)||60 (40%)|
Candidate have to score about the cut off marks.
Karnataka SET Previous Year Cut off: KSET Cut off 2017 Official Check here
KSET 2018-19 Selection Process:
Stage 1: The candidates are required to obtain minimum marks separately in Paper – I, Paper – II and Paper – III, such candidates only will be considered for KSET merit list.
Stage 2: Merit List for Karnataka SET Exam will be prepared Subject – wise and category/caste – wise by using the aggregate marks/ total marks obtained in all papers.
Stage 3: From the Stage 2 Merit list, top 15% candidates (in each subject and in each category) will be declared as Karnataka SET 2018-19 qualified and eligibility for Lectureship.
What after the KSET Result 2018-19 Declaration?
Candidates who are considered qualified as per KSET Exam Cut off Marks has to appear for document verification round one schedule date. The Relevant Documents to be submitted for verification fare as follows: –
- KSET Result Sheet
- SSLC Marks Card (Attested Copy)
- Post-Graduation Marks Card (Attested Copy)
- Category certificate (Candidates qualified under Category)
- Postal Address
- Request letter for the correcting (If any correction to be made in candidate name, father name, mother name)
Purpose of Karnataka KSET 2018-19:
Karnataka State Eligibility test has been conducted on 30th December 2018 to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professor/ Lecturer in various state Universities/ Colleges.
Check Karnataka SET Result 2019:
Instructions to check KSET 2018-19 Result:
- There are some steps to be followed in the same manner as they are mentioned in this article to check the result for KSET 2018-19:
- First of all, candidates will have to visit the official website i.e. kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
- From the home page of the website, there will be News and Events section located at the right of the page.
- From this section, click on the appropriate link which is headed by “Download Result for KSET 2018-19.”
- A page with some details asking blanks will open; candidates are required to fill all the details like registration no. , roll no. , date of birth and shift of the examination and click on the submit button.
- After submitting the details, the result card will be shown on the screen, aspirants should check the details mentioned in it carefully, and download it for the future reference.
The Karnataka SET Result 2018-2019 will announce online at official website of University of Mysore. Keep in touch to get new update about the result declaration of KSET 2018-19 Examination.
Karnataka SET Cut off 2018-19 Official: Update Soon
Karnataka SET Result 2019: Available Soon
Official website: http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in/
Candidate can check KSET Result 2019 Name wise or roll no. wise after it declaration. Result is expected to declare in April month.